“Relaxing and enjoyable”

Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Webster
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We only stayed at this hotel for one night but I wish it could have been for longer. The beds were very comfy and we had a great nights sleep. The breakfast well exceded the usual american buffet breakfast. The tv had an unusually large selection of channels and the room was well equiped plenty of electrical outlets. I would definitely stay at this hotel and hotel chain again. I have no critisism exept that the pool was a bit small.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Kim C
Timothy P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

I would like to take the time to thank you for filling out a review and letting us know how we did during your stay. It is always very encouraging to receive great reviews like yours and it is because of guest like you that we are able to know that we are doing the right things for our guests.
I share all of our guest's reviews with my team and it's always a joy to share the positive ones such as yours; they are sure to bring a smile to the faces of our team! We know that your time is very valuable and we truly appreciate that you took the time out of your busy day to share your experience with us. We hope to get the opportunity to serve you again

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Great night sleep with comfortable bed and pillows. Breakfast was wonderful!!!! Even loved the shower!!! Pool was small but kid friendly. Hotel is good location for shopping and dining! Great restaurants to choose from. Hotel great but not for romance....lol!

• Stayed: August 2012
Timothy P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Thank you for your feedback! We’re delighted to hear that you were able to enjoy some of the awesome benefits we offer at the Hilton Garden Inn Houston Clear Lake NASA . We truly look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Hotel and room were both fine and were priced reasonably. I do NOT recommend using cheaprooms.com though. This is who I booked through and who sent me this survey. I was charged for two rooms by the hotel and was told by the front desk that expedia and cheaprooms do this regularly. Since you are billed by them, the hotel can't fix it. After I checked in I got to spend the next 45 min on the phone with someone who barely spoke English getting this sorted out. I will stay at the Hilton again but you can bet I'll book through someone else.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

I would like to take the time to apologize for the problems you had with your cheeprooms.com problem, And thank you for filling out a review and letting us know how we did during your stay. It is always very encouraging to receive great reviews like yours and it is because of guest like you that we are able to know that we are doing the right things for our guests.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Another great example of HGI meeting business traveler needs. Easy, efficient check-in. Standard HGI layout of room, complete with lots of electrical outlets for charging and using travel electronics. Unusually large selection of channels on TV, great wifi, excellent breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Very clean and modern hotel! Only stayed a couple of nights but a very enjoyable stay. Friendly and helpful staff. One of the quietest hotels I have ever stayed in - not a hint of sound in the room or in the halls ( and the hotel was booked fairly heavy). Room was large and nicely appointed - beds were adjustable and very comfortable! Breakfast as good as it gets - plenty of choices! You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Bob C
Timothy P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We are thrilled you enjoyed your time with us! I will be sure to pass along your kind words to the team. Our hot breakfast buffet and spacious suites are two qualities that set us apart from the competition and we are so glad to hear they added to your positive experience! We can’t wait to see you again!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

I stayed here in June for a 4 day conference in the area. This HGI is nestled off the busy main corridor. It is very clean and had professional staff to accomodate anything one could ask. Rooms were spacious,clean and modern. Cleaning staff did a great job with the bathrooms and other parts of their duties. The full breakfast bar in the mornings was awesome as well as delicious! Chef cooked eggs to order to one's liking and wait staff ensured I had everything I needed. Wine and beer bar opened in the afternoons with various types of beverages. This HGI is close to various restaurants, some within walking distance. There are a couple of area parks closeby to jog or walk. Great perks: breakfast bar and free bottled water allowance. I had no problems with anything and thoroughly enjoyed my stay here at this HGI. I found it to be relaxing and comfortable and within budget.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! We truly appreciate your business and are thrilled you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for your recommendations. We can’t wait to see you again during your next trip

Reviewed June 25, 2012

On the way from the airport, the GPS was not able to get us to the location... a quick call to the front desk and the night clerk guided us in by phone. She was familiar with the area, calm and patient on the phone, and very helpful (and aware of the GPS issue as we were not the first) - so the excellent customer service began even before we checked in.... Throughout the week, the staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was satisfactory. The hotel is nicely situated close to restaurants, shopping, and transportation routes. Rooms were clean. Pool is outside only, and a bit small. Restaurant is quite good for an 'in-hotel' one, but the menu is fairly limited. (Might as well eat at one of the dozens of nearby places.) We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ludw1g

Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area
Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake
Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Clear Lake NASA
Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Courtyard Houston NASA/Clear Lake
SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Webster

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA? Share your experiences!