The husband had a job interview down in Houston so me and my two boys decided to tag along like we always do. My husband is in the military so I chose this hotel because it was close to the Ellington Field base where he had his interview (wish us luck!). The hotel itself is pretty new and it was very quiet be it that there were hardly anyone there which was great for us! The hotel desk clerk greeted with a friendly smile and granted us the room of our preference since we are part of the Hhonors program! The pool was very nice but small. It was very warm and comfortable and the jacuzzi was nice and relaxing. The room was kind of narrow but the decor was done nicely I guess, considering I didn't like the pea green! lol Other than that it was nice and clean. While reading some of the highlights of what the hotel has to offer, it raved about their sleep system beds and how awesome they are. Well, I have to say I wasn't that impressed. Even though you can adjust the comfort levels of the beds from soft to hard, I adjusted mine so it would be softer but it still felt the same and I woke up not feeling refreshed but with a major back ache! The bathroom wasn't the biggest hotel bathroom I've seen but it wasn't the smallest either. All in all everything was very clean and neat but I was disappointed with the beds. The breakfast in the restaurant was not very good especially to my 9 and 2 year olds. The pancakes looked very nicely done and presentable with a little white powered sugar sprinkled on top with a cute little strawberry sliced to the side but it didn't taste worth a crap! lol The only good part of the breakfast was the pineapples. And that's a shame I wasted $10 on that, $12 if you include tax and the small tip I gave the so called waitress/juice bringer (she was very nice though). So, the only reason I gave it a rating of "very good" is because it was quiet and clean which are the major deal breakers for me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Clear Lake NASA features spacious guest rooms with our signature Garden Inn Sleep System® bedding. In addition we offer 2,500 square feet of flexible meeting space inclusive of our talented staff to anticipate your needs and flawlessly execute successful events, training seminars, receptions or social gatherings. Relax in our Lobby Lounge or dine at our casual Great American Grill® hotel restaurant offering breakfast and dinner daily. Whether you are traveling for business, vacation or a weekend getaway, we look forward to welcoming you to our Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Clear Lake NASA hotel in Texas, where everything is right where you need it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / Nasa Hotel Webster
- Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA Webster, TX