This hotel looks great inside and out. I was very surprised to experience such poor service and management follow up. We checked in Thursday and had a good night's sleep. Left out early Friday to go to the ball park. After returning to our room around 2:30, we were a bit surprised to see our room not serviced. We quickly changed clothes and were out to the gym to workout. After returning the second time, we were shocked to see our queen beds were made but nothing else complete (sofa bed untouched, no towels, trash overflowing, kitchenette not restock). I read the card located on the sink stating we can help save the environment by storing the towels we wanted to keep on racks and ones we wanted replaced on the floor. All our towels were gone even the ones that were left on the rack. I called down to the front desk and requested towels and was shocked again when the CSR paused for second and asked if I had dirty towels to exchange for clean ones (was she thinking I was trying to steal towels?). I told her no I didn't, and in fact I didn't have any towels in my room to shower with or wash off. I then explained to her all the other things left undone in my room. I asked to speak to the Housekeeping manager but she was unavailable. I asked to speak to the Hotel manager (John). After speaking to John and explaining to him my problems he too was reluctant to do anything. He then said he would send some towels and have the trash removed. I asked what about having my room serviced or doing something to accommodate my inconvenience and he replied since the housekeeping manager was gone he would have to wait to the next day and do an investigation to confirm that I didn't have a do not disturb sign on my door or something. I was like WHAT!!! An investigation. How about coming up to my room and see two beds made and everything else incomplete. Again, he said I have to do my investigation first. I said okay John, I will be waiting to hear from you tomorrow after your investigation. I was about to leave that night but my son was enjoying the pool with his other 11 teammates. Not only did John not call me back on Saturday July 19th but two weeks later I still haven't heard from him. I spoke to the front desk CSR 2 to 3 times each day the weekend asking if John left a message or will he be back in to work. He was out until Monday. On Saturday morning, I begged the front desk clerk to ensure housekeeping serviced my room. They did everything except restock my kitchenette supplies or supply enough towels (improvement). On Sunday, they didn't restock our kitchenette or touch our sofa bed. WOW!!! Still no response from John. On Monday morning, I was waiting to speak to the General Manager but she had personal problems and did not show up at her normal 8 a.m. (or at least that's what I was told). I submitted a complaint with corporate and checked out. The GM responded through email on Monday and guess what she said, "I will be in touch with you after I do an investigation". Okay, so now I have John one week into his investigation with no response and his GM starting hers. Its been over a week, and still no response from the GM. Poor service, Poor management, Poor follow-up, Poor customer satisfaction. I will not be satisfied until I get some kind of customer care. Marriott has greatly disappointed me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among NASA /Webster, TX hotels, the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Houston NASA/Webster hotel blends modern style with relaxing comfort. It's easy to stay productive or just stretch out and relax in our spacious suites with custom comfort bedding, 32" flat screen TV, free wired and wireless high speed internet, mini-fridge and microwave. Start every day with our complimentary new breakfast featuring hot and healthy items. Unwind in our sparkling outdoor pool and don't miss a step in your healthy routine with our fitness center. Relax with a drink at our lounge or on our patio by our tranquil water feature. Ideally situated, the SpringHill Suites NASA/Webster hotel is located just 2 miles to NASA Johnson Space Center and minutes to Kemah Boardwalk and Big League Dreams Sports Park. Area companies include Houston Space Center, Boeing, and Lockheed Martin. The friendliest of Houston hotels, the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Houston NASA/Webster hotel is ready to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Webster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Houston Nasa/Webster Hotel Webster
- SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Webster TX