“Great Hotel, Great Staff”

Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Webster
Cedar Park, Texas
“Great Hotel, Great Staff”
Reviewed December 31, 2010

The Staybridge Suites Houston/NASA - Clear Lake has an outstanding staff. They were very friendly, helpful and went well beyond what might be expected to make our stay the best. We enjoyed the complementary dinner, hamburgers, even though we arrived a bit late. The breakfast was one of the best around. The lady who ran the dinner, and was back for breakfast, was so nice, patient, and helpful.
We enjoyed the theater, the putting green, fitness center, hot tub, and beautiful blue pool. All very clean and new. With two teenage boys, we appreciated the two bedroom, two bathroom suite!
Our destination was NASA, which is just down the road. There are also many well-known restaurants nearby. Highly recommended.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Dayton, Texas
Reviewed December 17, 2010

My husband and I stayed here and were so impressed with what we saw. The very next night we stayed at a different 4 1/2 star hotel that will remain nameless and we were seriously wishing that we had just stayed 2 nights at Staybridge Suites. The level of friendliness, convenience, and cleanliness far exceeded the so called higher end hotel. I would recommend this place to anyone traveling in the area. One last side note...the breakfast was amazing!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed December 7, 2010

We had a two bedroom two bath suite with large kitchen and living area. My husband and I had one room and our daughter, her husband and baby in the other. It was great being close enough to help with the baby without being in each others way. The room had a full size refrigerator, stove top, microwave, dishwasher and was fully equipped. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast every morning was great. I personally loved the Texas shaped waffles. We had other family members staying in the hotel also and they were nice enough to put us all in rooms on the same floor and near each other. It was a good value.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed November 13, 2010

I was working at the Johnson Space Center and needed a convenient location nearby. The Staybridge Suites totally blew me away. I had stayed in Staybridge properties before but this one was a whole new level. The hotel is not directly next to anything except other hotels, but everything you would need in the way of restaurants and shopping are conveniently located just a mile or two away.

The hotel had a beautiful year-round outdoor pool and spa, both of which had colorful lighting which periodically changed from purple to green to blue, etc. There is a great outdoor grilling area, if you decide to go pick up some steaks for the evening. There is also an outdoor putting green for the golf enthusiasts. Inside the hotel, there was a movie room complete with a large screen television, DVD player, and recliners. They also had one of the largest fitness rooms I have ever seen in a hotel, complete with a full range of workout equipment, weights, and treadmills. I especially like the laundry room, which was free of charge.

I took the family with me for the trip, so we reserved a suite. That was one of the best decisions we made. The suite had a common area with a wide screen television and DVD player, sofa, and chairs. They had a kitchen with a full size refrigerator, utensils, and cooking equipement. Each room had its own wide screen television, bathroom, and quite possibly the most comfortable bed ever.

If I ever return to Houston, this is the only hotel I will choose.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Lansing, Kansas
Reviewed October 14, 2010

I am in the military and I travel a lot. This hotel in Houston is fantastic. The staff greeted us with fresh warm from the oven cookies and a smile. The hotel is clean and run by a wonderful staff that is all too happy to assist you. The rooms were well set up with a full sized refrigerator, stove, and microwave. The best part about the hotel is the amenities it provides: a wonderful breakfast, awesome dinners and a cool theater room to relax and watch DVD's in 5.1 surround sound. The fitness center was tremendous. 4 treadmills, two elliptical machines, recumbent bike and plenty of free weights and machines to get a good workout. I am going to recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in Houston near the NASA space center

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed October 12, 2010

I love this hotel, I wish I can visit hotel like this during our future trips! Pool is amazingly nice and fun. Breakfast is abundant, lobby is beautiful. Our hotel room is decked out with mini full size kitchen, I just cannot believe it. Hotel staff is so wonderful. We went for NAZA trip and this hotel is part of our best highlights, lots of awesome food around the area too, love it! love it! will try to find another staybridge next time!

Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Springfield, Virginia
Reviewed October 8, 2010

The best stay away from home I have ever had! Room was great, pool and hot tub was great, and the staff was the absolute best! Stayed for 6 months on business and can't wait for business to take me that way again! I can't emphasize enough the friendly and caring attitude of the staff.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake
SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Webster
Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA
Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Clear Lake NASA
Comfort Suites Webster
Comfort Suites Webster
#10 of 16 in Webster

Been to Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake? Share your experiences!