“Great Stay, more than i could have imagined” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake

Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Webster
Houston
“Great Stay, more than i could have imagined”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2009

We took our 3 grandchildren to visit the Space Center and Moody Gardens ! I've been to a few extended stay suites before so I figured it would be like the rest of them. I was wrong. The staff was completely amazing; they were friendly and made certain we had everything we needed. The rooms were spacious and very clean. King size bed slept myself and the 3 kiddos and the sleeper sofa was perfect for my husband.

Had a known the pool area was so great I wouldn't have made plans to see the other attractions we had planned for the weekend. They had a putting green (my husband was excited ) and the pool was elegant (kids loved it).

To top it all off this place had the best food I've ever had at any hotel or extended stay. We felt like we were at a resort. We will be back very soon ! Thanks again for a wonderful weekend I wish would could have stayed longer than three days.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
3 Thank jpark38

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Bay Area
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2009

I stayed here prior to attending a wedding in Houston in late April based on a tip from a local that a new hotel had opened up in the area. I was very impressed with the finish of this hotel which was only a few weeks old when I visited...much care was put in to make sure everything was running smoothly and I didn't see any hiccups that you might see in a newly opened place. There is a theater room available with access to tons of free movies to any guest which I unfortunately could not take advantage of. Also, the rain stopped me from using the large swimming pool or "putting green" but pretty cool none the less. The room was very spacious and had a nice LCD TV...bed was better top notch - comfortable pillows and a fabulous mattress that gave me a great night's sleep...so I was able to get up bright and early to make use of the free gym which surpassed all my expectations...all new machines and a large assortment of free weights..probably the best complimentary hotel gym I've ever used. Great continental breakfast and a friendly staff that displayed true southern hospitality. Definitely stay here if you are on business or personal travel in the South Houston area.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank deeps_99
Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2009

I'm staying here while visiting Johnson Space Center for about 2 weeks. I'm a gov't contractor staying at the Gov't rate. I've got a one bedroom suite, seperate livingroom and bedroom. Rooms are a good size, clean and well furnished. I've got two 32? inch HD-LCD TV's, one livingroom, one bedroom. Also have an in-room DVD player. The kitchen has a full size refrigerator, 2-burner stove, large microwave, dishwasher, pots, pans, dishes, and silverware. Free highspeed WiFi.

The room has been very quiet. I don't hear plumbing noises from adjoining rooms. The place only opened about 1.5 months ago.

They provide a good, free breakfast buffet with waffle maker, scrambled eggs, ham slices, biscuits and gravy, fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, juices, cereals, and muffin type items.

On Tues, Weds, and Thurs evenings they provide a free "Manager's Special" supper buffet. Simple stuff, last night was Chilli Dogs, salad, beer, wine, soda.

All the staff have all been very friendly and helpful.

You can't beat the value for the money!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank Traveler_Dave_9
Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake
Comfort Suites Webster
Comfort Suites Webster
#10 of 16 in Webster
SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Webster
Courtyard Houston NASA/Clear Lake
Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA

Been to Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake? Share your experiences!