“Best Hotel Experience Ever!”

Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Webster
Temecula, California
“Best Hotel Experience Ever!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I recently "lived" at (the Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake) back and forth from California from November 2013 to March 2014 because of work. This by far is the Best Hotel Experience I've ever had. If you're looking for a place to stay in the Houston/Webster/Clear area this place should be your only option. (Trust me, we toured all the hotels in the area before we selected this hotel) This Staybridge has the best location since it is centrally located between the 45 fwy and Highway 3 and located within walking distance from plenty of dining options. Now as far as the hotel itself, it's amazing!!! Everything you could ever want is here: there's a gym (it's pretty nice and has new equipment), a living room, a golf green (ask the front desk, they have the clubs and balls), a nice Jacuzzi and Pool, a well kept BBQ Grill (we used it plenty), a theater room ( it has a surround sound and blu-ray player), Free laundry room ( just bring your own soap), and lets not forget their Dining service! They offer Breakfast 7 days a week with plenty of options and it's different everyday. Don't forget to try their Texas shaped Waffle! lol. Dinner is served Tuesday- Thursday and lets not forget the FREE Beer/ Wine on tap! As for my room, it was Excellent! It was very spacious and clean with a kitchen, living room and nice restroom! The best part of my stay was the staff! The only reason why I'm taking the time to write this long Review is the staff! (Even though it's long, I'm sure I forgot something, SORRY). I would like to thank Everyone who works at this Staybridge! Lets start with the housekeeping service which I miss so much since I'm back home for their wonderful job on a daily basis to my room! The facilities service who made sure that everything was working and looking nice! The kitchen staff who do an amazing job daily! Everyone at the Front Desk and of course Ashley and Mark. I would like to especially Thank Ravi, Josie and India! The three of you went what I feel was above and beyond! You three personally made this the best hotel experience ever! I hope this review is read by someone from Corporate and they make sure EVERYONE here gets a PROMOTION!!!!!! The bar has been set with this Staybridge stay and based on this experience, I will make sure I always choose a Staybridge brand hotel on my next stay! THANKS AGAIN Y'ALL!!!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Dario R
Mark S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Dario,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your recent stay. We really thrive off of the feedback we receive from our guests. We really liked having you here and we miss you. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We noticed that you are now using YA'LL and that is awesome. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future.

Mark Shearer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Hemet, California
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I checked into the Staybridge Suites on Nov. 8 2013. stayed until Feb. 13, 2014. This has by far been the best stay i have ever experienced. and i have stayed at many different places. They treat you like family, The place is amazing, I would not want to stay any place else. now when i go places i always check to see if they have a Stay-bridge. Josie, Ashley, Indi,a Jessica, Ravie, the kitchen crew is alway friendly, This amazing staff will bend over backwards to make sure you have the most enjoyable stay, love the amenities, the rooms, Free laundry and amazing gym. We always put the BBQ to use. I could go on forever about this place and the staff. but you will have to see for yourself.

Lisa Conchola

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Lisa C
Mark S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Dear Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your recent stay. We are so glad that thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of your stay. I know that hearing these kind words will make my entire staff elated to hear. They thrive on making every guest happy! It was our pleasure serving you and we enjoyed having you as our guest. We are also happy to hear that you are now a Staybridge fan! We hope to see you again the next time you are in this area.

Kabul, Kabol, Afghanistan
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

I've had the opportunity to stay in almost all the hotels in the area and without a doubt Staybridge is by far the best. From the housekeeping to the kitchen crew for making amazing meals to the front desk.

I have to point out one exceptional employee Miss Josie who works the front desk. She works both day and night shift beyond the scope of anybody. Hard worker and very professional at all times. I've stayed at the hotel more than 90 nights and she has always gone above and behind to make sure each customer is taken care of in the right way.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear Tim,

We are so glad that you chose Staybridge Suites NASA/Clear Lake. We loved having you as our guest! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed all of our amenities. I am glad that our staff,especially Ms Josie, took excellent care of you during your stay. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Let me start by saying I will not stay anywhere else in Clearlake. The second you walk in you are greeted by a professional staff and very helpful and fast service. I did not wait more than 5 min from the time I walked in to I hit my room. My favorite thing about this place is the rooms are amazingly clean and fresh smelling. The maid service is top notch friendly professional and take good care if your room. The food served daily is fresh and good, the Texas state waffle is the best. So my overall rating is off the charts this hotel is a must for you or your family. I will be staying there again soon in my travels.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Dennisross1
Mark S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear Mr. Ross,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel and staff. We love receiving feedback from our guest saying that they had a top-notch experience. I will share your comments with my entire team. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Louisiana
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Everyone from the receptionist to Ms. Leping in the dining room were just great. Awesome stay. The pool and BBQ pits were very well kept and a welcome site. The rooms were clean and spacious . Ms. Leaping was exceptionally please t to be around. Always smiling and helpful.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Mark S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear bigjhig,

Thank you so much for choosing Staybridge Suites NASA/Clear Lake for your recent stay. We are excited to know that you got to enjoy our beautiful backyard area. Thank you for your wonderful comments about our staff and especially Leping. I will definitely share your feedback with the entire staff. They really thrive on making our guests happy. We hope to see you again the next time you are in town.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed January 30, 2014

This has been the most enjoyable stay I have ever had at a hotel. I travel a lot and stay at many higher end hotels and this beats them all. The staff was extremely kind and helpful, the rooms were spacious and clean and all the amenities were complimentary. I will absolutely look for more staybridge suites wherever my adventures take me.

• Stayed January 2014
Mark S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Tomhjr,

Thank you for sharing feedback from your stay at Staybridge Suites Houston/NASA/Clear Lake. We are so excited to hear that you love the Staybridge brand. We love our guests here and it shows in the service that our staff provides. Our goal is to create a great hotel that guests love and we need feedback to achieve this, so thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. I will make sure to share your comments with my staff. We value you as our guest, and we hope to welcome you back for many more visits in the future. Thank you once again for writing.

West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I would just like to say that my stay at Staybridge Suites could not have been improved upon in any way shape or form.I was very impressed with the staff. Everyone was very professional, polite and quick to help with anything that I might even vaguely be interested in. When ever I was just curious about something and began to express myself, the front desk would be looking things up on the the internet. Before I knew what was going on, they would be responding with suggestion and maps to the places of interest. My room was clean and spacious, with a full size kitchen and granite counter tops.The bathroom was very nice. The gym was one of the better gyms that I have seen. You are not on display like some kind of spot light show. The pool and hot tub are very enjoyable.There is also a putting green for the golfers and a poolside grill for weekend BBQ's. There is a movie room for viewing a list of free movies from their movie library. Washer and dryers are complementary and always available 24/7. The pantry is always available 24/7 for a late night snack. Tuesdays through Thursdays dinner is served at no additional cost with beer, wine, sodas, juices and teas, and desserts along with the meals. Meals range from Tacos and salads to burgers and chili dogs. Of course breakfast is served daily and fresh cookies in the evenings. Did I mention the staff was excellent. They always had a smile and would make you feel appreciated. I was at the Holiday Inn, In-Town Suites, Extended Stay and the La Quintin Inn while in Webster Texas for 5 months. My pick is Staybridge Suites as the VERY BEST PLACE TO STAY in Webster Texas. Its also located in walking distance to nice restaurants and shopping.

Room Tip: Some rooms have walls between the bedroom and living area and some don't. Extra closet space is...