“Great value”

Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Webster
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Stayed three days at the Staybridge in a one bedroom suite. Excellent facilities. Great free breakfasts and light dinners. Staff was exceptionally helpful and pleasant. When the front desk attendant gave me three free postage stamps for post cards----she said, "We love to spoil our guests!" And we believed her. We have other good experiences with Staybridge properties.

Room Tip: Check out their free light dinners on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bevboll

Reviewed March 1, 2013

My GPS had great difficulty finding this hotel but it was well worth the frustration. The hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly. The room set up is very convenient for any type of travel and is very nice. I will definitely stay here each time I am in town.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We came for our anniversary and to be centrally located for Kemah, Galveston, and family visiting. Everyone who works at this hotel was so friendly, polite, and went out of their way to be helpful, all the way from the front desk to maintenance to the kitchen to the room attendants. There were so many little touches that made us feel like, wow, this is a nice place to stay. Many delicious choices for breakfast, attentive staff for breakfast, beautiful pool area, morning paper, computer room with printer, wifi in room, afternoon cookies at the front desk, comfortable bed and pillows, blow dryer, iron, ironing board, free laundry facilities, clothes basket in room, extra towels, full size refrigerator with ice maker, micro, dishwasher, dishes, utensils, coffee and coffeepot in room. I'm only listing all this so you will know how many items are provided. First hotel where the pillows were not hard. I brought my own, but wouldn't have needed to. There are several hotels located near this one, but I'm glad we picked the best one!

Room Tip: Second floor in middle hallway on parking lot side. Easy elevator access, quiet because not on pool...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My original review was written right after our first stay here. Since that time, we've stayed another 4 or 5 times. All the (few) issues I had in my original review have been resolved, so I'm happy to update my review to the full five stars. This location is extremely convenient for us, whether we fly or drive. There are great shopping & dining options close by. The rooms are very comfortable, especially the one bedroom suite, which is really a nice, small apartment. Service at this facility is just over the top--we will be back again soon. A special thank you to Jessica & Blake.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TexasChango
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I had the the opportunity to stay here with outstanding accomodations...The entire staff was superb, and I would certainly recommend anyone in the area to spend some time there!!!
Great food and comfortable living arrangement. The rates were very reasonable too.
Thanks
Michael

Room Tip: The pool view is gorgeous!!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

I travel quite a bit. When I stay down in the Houston area I have found that sometimes more than a few the information and "Description" or "Photos" of the hotels I have stayed in never seem to match when I show up. The Staybridge is not one of those places. It looks relatively new and is very nice inside and out. The service at the front desk was excellent! The room I stayed in was super nice and very clean. I mean very clean, so much that I am honestly telling you it's the first place I have stayed in where you can actually smell the fabric softener on the sheets. I loved it! The bed was fantastic, especially for someone with back issues. It had a DVD player in the room, fridge, full kitchen walk in style shower. It was quite. The buffet in the morning was fully stocked and the "do it yourself waffles" we're awesome. I told the woman at the front and I meant it, next time I come back to Houston area I am staying at the Staybridge.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Our family of 4 stayed here for two nights after returning from a cruise. We had not made reservations ahead of time because we were not sure which area of Houston we wanted to stay. I called a few places and also looked on TripAdvisor for reviews. I received a good rate when I called the hotel directly and booked a room. Upon arrival, the front desk staff was super friendly. The warm oatmeal raisin cookies were pretty inviting too! The lobby and breakfast area were very clean and appealing. On our way to our room we passed a very well equipped fitness center..(which we did not use). Our 1 bedroom suite was very well appointed and very clean. The bathroom was very large, and the kitchen was well equipped with dishes, utensils, glassware, pans, microwave safe containers and such. The beds were very comfortable and plenty of pillows.
The breakfast buffet contained some very hot protein choices such as scrambled eggs and ham. Other hot items included potatoes, oatmeal, Texas waffles, and I am probably forgetting something. Fresh fruit, whole and sliced, cereals,yogurts, bagels, bread, pastries, juice, milk coffee and tea. We had nice breakfast each day before our touring and travels. We were there over the weekend, so did not partake of the weeknight evening offerings. The hotel also had a theater room to watch dvds. It was cold, so we did not use the pool, although it looked nice. A well kept property, with a very friendly staff. They seemed interested in their guests and the reputation of the hotel.
This is a very good choice for a stay in the Houston, Clear Lake area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area
SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Webster
Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Clear Lake NASA
Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA
Courtyard Houston NASA/Clear Lake
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston/Clear Lake-NASA

Been to Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake? Share your experiences!