“I'm in love”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“I'm in love”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2012

I order the lobster and steak. The fried rice is the best I've ever had!

Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible can't understand basic english, over charges.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2011

My husband and I took our three children and one othe their friends last night. Three children were under 9 and we ordered 2 kids beef hibachi, and 1 chicken. @ splash and Meadows. One of which I shared with my oldest daughter. Along with a Califonia roll. Well the man who cooked for us was terrible. The "waiter" came by constantly asking if everything was ok, but trying to be nice we all justed smiled and said yes. When the meal was over they brought our check and my husband was just going to pay it with out looking well i looked and they charge us for the two "childs beef" the adult price. When we brought it to the hostess attention she got with the "waiter" who then came to my table and said "Well they ate it" Umm yeah how were we to know he wrote down the wrong thing. The "manager" even argued with us and said it was our fault. We would go to this restaurant at least once a month. Never again!!!

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank mrsdrac
Houston, TX
“Great Sushi, Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2010

I love Samurai - whether dining with family at one of the Hibachi tables, or sitting at the bar watching them make the Sushi, it is always a great time. Their happy hour (5-7 daily)prices and selections can't be beat and service is always outstanding!

Houston
“Samurai Japanese Hibachi Grill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2009

I like hibachi table. Quality food and very entertaining. You have to bring six people to get individual table and personal cook or you can joint other table where seats are available. Every cook performs slightly different tricks. I highly recommend to order fried rice. It cost just extra couple dollars per person, but adds a lot of fun.
See my video