“I think days inn should have a better breakfast, SpringHill...”

Days Inn & Suites Webster NASA-Clear Lake-Houston
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Webster

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Great Falls
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This was just a one night stay over on our way to our final destination. It was such a horrible waste of money, I would have rather stayed in my car for the night! We paid $80 for the room. It was damp and flithy dirty (I wouldn't let my kids walk bare-foot on the floor). The linens were flimsy, with no blankets. The bedspreads were thin and felt dirty. The beds were hard and due to lack of coverings we were freezing most of the night, even with attempting to turn up the heat. I don't think the heater worked, because it was not 75 in our room that night! Our room was the last in the hall, and every smoker in the hotel thought the landing outside was the smokers roost. Everytime someone went outside to smoke, the smoke was sucked into our room. The shower was so grimy we didn't even use it. Not sure I would have even been cleaner afterwards. And I wasnt looking forward to using the dingy towels either. In the morning was a continental breakfast. It was so crowded and most of the food was gone, but there was on one to replenish. The hotel is located behind other buildings and the parking lot is very poorly lit. Had I not been with my law enforcement husband, I would have not felt safe getting out of my car.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Bullard, Texas
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Needing a room prior to boarding a cruise ship the next day in Galveston, I was able to secure a room at this Days Inn at a very low price. It helped that I booked the room a couple of months ago as it filled up quickly during Spring Break.

The rooms were comfortable and had a refridgerator, microwave and coffee maker. My wife and I found it to be very clean and contrary to other reports I have read, the room had no unpleasant odor at all.

The front desk staff were genuine, friendly and quite helpful. A much higher level than one usually sees at hotels. Breakfast was the typical continental with waffles, pastries, cereals, juice, coffee and some fruit. Although we did not use, the hotel did have an indoor pool which also seemed to be very clean.

The hotel was very close to I-45 (make sure you exit at NASA Road 1 and not the NASA Road 1 Bypass to get to it) and a short trip to Space Center Houston and the Kemah boardwalk. There are numerous restaurants within a mile from the hotel.

Without question, I would recommend this hotel as a nice, inexpensive place to stay in Webster.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank STM0041
San Antonio
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The bad odor to smoking. The price is more o less buth the problem is the odor a tabaco en de beed rooms

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Best Western Webster Hotel, NASA
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Houston
Comfort Suites Webster
Comfort Suites Webster
#9 of 16 in Webster
Super 8 Houston/NASA/Webster Area
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake
Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area

Been to Days Inn & Suites Webster NASA-Clear Lake-Houston? Share your experiences!