I have to start by saying that the service at this hotel is amazing! Deven (the manager) called me the day before we arrived to verify our room requests and he was able to get us the exact rooms we needed. When we arrived on Thursday, our rooms weren't ready, even though it was 3:15 and check in is at 3:00. I explained that my mom really needed her room so she could rest (she's 68 and has cancer) so they got her into a room within 10 minutes. I took the kids to the pool while we waited for our room, which was ready even sooner than they had anticipated. When we got to our room, we found a note thanking us for being patient, along with cookies and two bottles of water. I thought that was a nice little touch and the kids certainly enjoyed the snack!
The hotel was close to the major attractions we wanted to visit (NASA and Kemah), and any restaurant you could ever want is within a mile's drive. The indoor pool was always clean and never crowded. The free internet was an added bonus and the connection was usually pretty strong. We had an interior room upstairs and it was amazingly quiet, even with all of the spring breakers. The beds were super comfy too! And again, the staff was wonderful! They gave us an extra hour to checkout when I realized that checkout was 11 and not noon.
I would be remiss if I didn't mention a couple of points that I feel could be improved upon. The bathroom/sink area/ dressing area in our room (a double) was tiny. It wouldn't have been possible for two adults to share that space without bumping elbows. My mom had a king room downstairs and her sink and counter area was huge; I'd like to see that in all the rooms. The carpet in the rooms and hallways were dingy and could have used a good cleaning or even replacement. An elevator would have been nice; I can't imagine a senior citizen trying to get their stuff up the steps. The hotel had on-site laundry facilities, but the dryer was broken. Considering the amount of traffic coming through there on spring break, a working dryer would have been nice.
All-in-all, our stay here was excellent. None of the issues I mentioned affected our stay whatsoever. I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Days Inn and Suites Webster NASA-Clear Lake-Houston, a first-class hotel located in the heart of the beautiful Houston Bay Area. Conveniently located near the NASA/Johnson Space Center and only minutes away from the World renowned Kemah Boardwalk and the sun and fun of the amazing Schlitterbahn Waterpark on Galveston Island. All rooms are equipped with many of the comforts of home including a 40" flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron & iron board, and even a ceiling fan. Hotel features an indoor swimming pool and HD programming with over 100 channels including HBO & Cinemax. Many freebies included like WiFi, deluxe continental breakfast, newspaper, local calls, parking. Come experience the best value under the sun! :) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Webster NASA-Clear Lake-Houston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Webster Nasa-Clear Lake/Houston Hotel Webster
- Days Inn Webster
- Days Inn Hotel Webster
- Webster Days Inn
- Days Inn & Suites Webster NASA-Clear Lake-Houston TX