“it's the ultimate cinema - an intimate size theater with good food, wine & service!”
Review of Star Cinema Grill - CLOSED

Star Cinema Grill
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Seabrook, Texas
Reviewed June 25, 2012

It's my favorite theater now. I try to avoid the Mega Cinemas with their over-priced, unhealthy, fastfood type concessions and the lines. Ugh!

Alvin, Texas
“Love this place”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I love this place, we have been a few times. I was nervous when we first wanted to go because other such places have reports of bugs and mice and being dirty. This place is clean, I have not ever seen any pests at all. We got the food and it was good I know my Husband likes the Margaritas and other drinks (I am designated driver so I cannot speak to that)...I like that it is a small place the servers can be slow if you get there late and I recommend taking a small flashlight it is hard to see the menu if you show up once the show started or decide you what something else after your inital order.

• Visited June 2012
Houston, Texas
“Get there and order early”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

You really do not go there for the food but it is good and the cocktails better. Get there early so can order and get your food before you become too engrossed in the movie to care. This is the only one of its kind in the area and is a treat.

Visited February 2012
Houston, TX
“Drinks, food and movies - all in one place!”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

My husband and I are locals and visit often. Great price for new release movies - most sessions are cheaper than the Cinemark down the road. Tuesday and Thursday are even cheaper - $6 all day.

The first few times I visited I stuck to just ordering appetizers - fried cheese, nachos and the like. On more recent trips I ventured out to some of their entrees. The Chicken Run Sandwich is excellent. I admit - $9.49 for a chicken sandwich and fries is a little pricey but it is good. Every time I've eaten here, the food has come out hot.

Service is good, every server we've ever had has been super friendly and efficient. The place in general just has a great atmosphere, and the seats are pretty comfy too.

• Visited December 2011
Nassau Bay, Texas
“Great Experience”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Love this theatre. Great food and I love being able to order drinks during a show! Make sure to arrive early if you plan to order food before the show starts!

• Visited November 2011