“Love the sushi!”

Cuisines: Sushi
Houston, Texas
“Love the sushi!”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

This is my favorite sushi restaurant in the Houston bay area. The food is awesome and the atmosphere is unique and comfortable.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank dstillwell

Washington, DC
“Average Sushi but in a pinch it works.”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

After a long day of traveling, sushi sounded like the perfect meal. Sushi Coast was very close to my hotel so even better.

The atmosphere is more of a bar feel than a sushi restaurant in my opinion. The menu was quite extensive and had great sushi roll combinations. I ordered 2 rolls (cant remember the names now) but they were large enough to fill me up. Quite large. My only issue with Sushi Coast is the rolls were not tightly wrapped. I really have issues when my roll disintegrates in the soy sauce. Maybe the sushi chefs should have been paying more attention to my roll rather than watching the soccer game on TV.

• Visited August 2011
League City, Texas
“Very good sushi for a good price.”
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Sushi Coast is our favorite local sushi restaurant. They have a wide assortment of cooked and fresh sushi. We eat more rolls than sashimi and continue to go back. I find the quality of sushi ranked from very good to excellent.

1 Thank TexasAccent
Pearland, TX
“This is absolutely a regular for us....GREAT sushi!!”
Reviewed January 12, 2011

Anytime my husband and I have, what we call, "Date Night" (which consists of getting sushi takeout, putting our daughter to bed, and watching a grown-up movie), Sushi Coast is ALWAYS our first choice!! The sushi is always fresh, the rolls are imaginative and bold, and, most importantly, it is just SO GOOD! I would and have reccomended this restaurant to any sushi lovers!! Even their take-out is top notch!

• Visited November 2010
1 Thank Courtneyk1221
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Love love love the tokyo...”
Reviewed November 5, 2008

Love love love the tokyo nights. Yummy :)

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook