“Good light meal”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Lufkin, Texas
“Good light meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Needed a good late-night meal--not too heavy. Got the 1/2 sandwich with soup, which was delicious and not too heavy for the late hour.

Visited September 2013

Fort Worth
“Best place for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

My friends and I eat lunch at McAlister's at least once a week. The staff is friendly and efficient, the restaurant clean, and the food is always great. My favorite summertime item is the Grilled Chicken Wrap, but my friend has finally tried every item on the menu and she's enjoyed them all. I would definitely recommend McAlister's.

• Visited August 2013
“"All time Favorite"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

I love this place and visit probably 5 times a week yes I know that is alot but I always get great service and good food. They have kids meals for $0.99 you can't beat that and plus are known for there awesome sweet tea. I recommend this place to anyone who loves sandwiches or baked potates you cant go wrong here.

Visited July 2013
Ashburn, Virginia
“Good Salad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

My cousin and I had lunch here and I had the "Italian Chop Salad", which was very good. Order taker asked if I wanted it with all ingredients, and I opted to have one omitted and it was not a problem. The tea is served in a huge plastic cup. We arrived early for lunch on Sunday and the restaurant was not busy, but when we left there was a line nearly out the door to order.

They have a punch card for tea - free tea after a certain number of purchases (I believe 10th is free). They offer a variety of salads, sandwiches, and baked potatoes. Servers monitor the restaurant and ask if you need your tea refilled. Empty plates and bowls were cleared promptly.

We did have a "problem", but it was handled well by the manager. When you order you are given a number and you put it in a holder on the table so the servers can find the right table. When the server brought my cousin's food, he accidentally hit the straw in her tea which in turn dumped the tea over. Unfortunately she was wearing white pants. We threw all the napkins we could find on the tea to try and keep any further from running off the table into her lap. The server alerted the manager and he came to the table to ensure we were ok and to make sure everything that needed to be replaced was replaced. The manager returned with his card and let my cousin know that she should let him know the cost of dry cleaning her pants and he would reimburse her. He also offered us complimentary dessert.

Accidents do happen, it's all about how it's handled!

• Visited June 2013
Weatherford, Texas
“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

The food is always excellent here, and service is great. My tea never gets empty. The sweet chipolte chicken sandwich is my favorite. They also have excellent soups.

Visited May 2013