“Not impressed at all” 2 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #40 of 141 Restaurants in Weatherford
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Not impressed at all”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

I've been here twice now and each time I've had horrible service. They disappear for 20 minutes, I had to keep asking a different waiter for things, like the rest of my meal!! If you ask for something or they forget something, don't expect to get it soon. The food didn't make up for the service either. The fried okra was very hard, I couldn't eat it. I only got half of my meal but I was so mad I didn't care, just wanted to leave. I will not be returning, step up your game cracker barrel!

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Crockett, Texas
“Nothing to write home About”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit to a cracker barrel and it was an ok experience. The food was good nothing exciting or out of the ordinary but good. The store was nice to look around and "pretty". Very nice gifts and souveniers.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Not exceptional but good food, service lacking”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

We eat at this locations a couple times a month because of menu selection. The breakfast is good, especially the blueberry pancakes with warm blueberry syrup. Service is hit and miss. I believe that is fault of manager for not training properly and not paying attention to the floor.

• Visited January 2013
Weatherford, Texas
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Food is always good...love the fire place.....love the country store! JUST LOVE IT!!!!! It does not matter what time of day or evening you go to Cracker Barrel, the food will be great and the service will be great too!

Visited January 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Short staffed and short shrift.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

My husband and I went in to this location because we've always found Cracker Barrel to be consistent in their food choices and service. Not so with this particular restaurant. I found the braised pork (one of their specialties) to be dry and small portioned. My husband wasn't impressed with his chicken, dressing, and mac 'n cheese, either. The service was extremely poor, and we were later told by the cashier that they were short staffed. Sorry, not good enough. We came in around 5, before the rush, and it still took a long time to get waited on. Even then, our server got the order incorrect. Won't be coming back to this one for a while when there are other Cracker Barrels within 20 miles.

• Visited January 2013