“Nice for the price”

Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Weatherford
Amarillo, Texas
“Nice for the price”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Stated at hotel during a one night sports event. Room was large and clean. Staff was pleasant. The only downfall we found was the continental breakfast. The breakfast was VERY limited, with only a few cold cereals, muffins, and coffee.

• Stayed January 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I recently stayed here for a short business trip. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was nice, clean and comfy. I was definitely pleased with my stay and would come back again! Thanks for everything!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

We missed our exit to all hotels as we were u-turning we saw this Econo Lodge. I checked trip advisor & saw the positive stays & we ended up here. It is a good, clean hotel. Comfortable bed, good shower, quiet & great price! We would stay again. I am so happy to be able to trust the info I read on trip advisor. Thank you!

Stayed November 2013
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Our car broke down and we wound up at this place after the mechanic recommended it. It was 112 outside so we were thrilled to find a nice cool place after sitting in the heat waiting for a tow truck. The rooms were very clean and office staff nice. There was not a wide variety of places to eat within walking distance tho

• Stayed August 2012
Crowley, Texas
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My husband, my 18 month old daughter, and I needed a place to stay for 3 weeks while waiting to move into a new home. We have had a really great experience here! The room is clean and quiet and the staff have been very helpful and kind. I would definitely recommend staying here to anyone!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the smoking rooms.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jill S
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Can I give this a ZERO rating?!!! Terrible experience. John, the manager, has zero people skills. He is rude and accused us of having fake IDs even though I had booked online, had my AZ drivers license and my credit card. I had stayed in 2 other hotels that week since I was travelling to a convention and this was the only hotel that gave us trouble. He even threatened to call the police because he would not listen to me that AZ drivers licenses have expiration dates that are far in the future. Mine is in 2058. Ignorant staff, rude, and excuses their rudeness by saying they have the right to collect information. I did not hesitate and was not rude about giving my information so I had no problem with that. I did have a problem with him falsely accusing me of having a fake id and threatening me with calling the police. NEVER AGAIN will I stay at this sad excuse of a hotel chain!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank DaphneD718

Travelers are raving about these Weatherford hotels

Central Texas
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

No frills, but we weren't looking for frills. Very clean, comfortable, and quiet. Good wi-fi. We slept late on Sunday morning and did not take advantage of the breakfast, so can't comment on that. Kind, attentive attendant at the front desk. We would definitely stay here again and would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family