Motel 6 Weatherford
Clarion Inn and Suites Weatherford(Weatherford)(Great Value!)
$76
Hotels.com
Candlewood Suites Weatherford(Weatherford)(Great Value!)
$104
$102
Super 8 Weatherford(Weatherford)(Great Value!)
$75
$113
$103
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Weatherford(Weatherford)(Great Value!)
$89
$97
$55
$119
$114
Quality Inn & Suites(Weatherford)(Great Value!)
$56
$54
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I usually go out of my way to stay @ Motel 6...they are reasonably priced & allow pets. We were laid over Memorial Day weekend and decided to stay at the hotel. The first night everything was okay, the next day the maid did not exchange our dirty towels or collect our trash. I proceeded to do so and went to the front desk to inquire why. We were told that we did not receive maid service because of my 3 pound chihuahua (we were in the room & would've kindly went outside). The next day we went outside and sat by the pool waiting for the maid to finish when the owner approaches us and tells me that I couldn't walk my dog on the property, I couldn't sit outside with her or allow her in my bed. So, I called the 800 number and made a complaint. Customer service must have called because while we were collecting our belongings to leave, the owner was phoning our room and his rude wife was telling us to get out. As we approached the desk the owner started raising his voice and telling us that this was a Democratic country and us Americans are stupid. He didn't realize that all the while he was screaming and beating his fist on the counter...I still had customer service on the line. I found his demeanor inappropriate and if they aren't a "pet friendly" motel they should not advertise to be. Nice rooms for the money, nice pool but horrible behavior from the owner.

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank busybeez78
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I am in the disaster relief business and have to pay my own way and always looking for a good weekly rate. The front desk clerk spoke with the management and they gave me an excellent rate. They even gave me discount coupons for local restaurants. The motel is very clean and quiet. The internet speed was fast enough for me to skype with my children. The vending machines were also surprisingly reasonable. The housekeeping staff also are very friendly and respectful. I have stayed at Motel 6 before but never one like this, it is by far the best I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Steve T
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I had called for a monthly rate and was quoted 700-750$ and when I went to get my room the manager told me that it would be $950 with a $200 deposit. so I told him what I was quoted over the phone and he said "who told you that?" the lady that had was at the front desk and she said that she had given me that price so he told her that she "needs to learn our prices or leave" he was rude to me the customer and rude to his staff.

• Stayed: April 2013
5  Thank blackdragon0510
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I will never stay here again. The manager was rude, and tried to call me out and tell me honesty was the best policy when it came to having more than one pet. I told him after about the third time he told me honesty was the best policy that if honesty was such a good policy he shouldn't of put us in a smoking room that wasn't non-smoking...the beds were hard...there were people with there windows open playing loud music...people slamming doors...no peace was kept...Don't give this a second thought don't stay here!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank kimrharris
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Travelling all over the USA we stay at Motel 6 as they have good clean properties (usually).
This a very good one that is well managed. Strange cooking smell greets you in the reception area - so I guess that the family live to the rear of reception. Nevertheless - we could not fault the friendly welcome - clean room and public areas.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple