“Wow.. where to begin”

Super Value Inn - Weatherford
Ranked #16 of 17 Hotels in Weatherford
“Wow.. where to begin”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

This place is pet friendly.. had I found another place to go to with my dogs I would have left this dump in a heartbeat. Weve been driving all day and wanted a decent place to sleep. The man at the front desk could not understand me and I couldn't understand him either. Upon receiving my room key we went to the room.. which was open with no blanket on the bed or pillows. This had my blood boiling already.. so we get the blankets and pillows and I went to the sink and there were bugs in it.. not only was there small bugs but there was a roach on the floor. Bugs everywhere, furniture was falling apart, water in the shower wouldn't drain... disgusting.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank Sara S

Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

From the front it looked nice but as we walked through the parking lot to our room you could see the disrepair. The management was so warm and welcoming. I had reserved by phone while on the road and somehow they booked us for 7 nights! He was so nice to remove the other nights and keep us at the low same price. When I asked for extra pillows they were very accommodating. The room was sparse, only two towels and no hair conditioner (but I was able to get this no problem), an old school TV. The carpet at the door was threadbare which did not make a good impression upon entering the room. The bed, however, was comfortable, the room clean and surprisingly the breakfast was simple but good. It was sparse with few items set out but enough for us. Had there been a large number if guests there would not have been enough-or maybe that is why, who knows. The absolute plus was the location. It was right off the highway, situated in a mall parking lot (easy walking and many great stores) and two nice restaurants right next door also a very easy walk. The pool was not yet operational as we were too early in the season-but it looked decent. I really can't complain about the experience but expected better based on some of the reviews I read. I might not chose this again if I was in the area but it was certainly adequate overall. It met our needs for a one night stay while we were passing through.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mommermom
El Paso, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

This was by far the worst motel I have ever seen. I did not expect anything fancy for the price, but I did expect clean and safe. This was neither. If we had not been driving for over 16 hours, and could have found another pet friendly hotel, we would have left. The sheet did not even cover the mattress, and the pillows were terribly stained (luckily we brought our own). The lampshades were torn and stained, and the switches were filthy too. There were “mystery” stains of various colors all over the walls. The toilet had obviously not been cleaned, as evident by the urine stains all over the seat and bowl. The door did not have a chain, only a deadbolt, and did not really close tightly. There were prostitutes walking around and going in and out of the rooms, and other sketchy people hanging around. I was afraid my car might get broken into. The one upside was a very friendly hotel staff.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
6 Thank kenleyt

Travelers are raving about these Weatherford hotels

Longview, Texas, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

when i first checked in i walked into the room it smelled like pee so bad an the front desk guy didnt want to switch me rooms the had the cleaning people come up and make me show them the smell they got mad because i come plained and the cleaning lady always being rude with my son i will never come here again worst experiance of my life oh and the rooms are really badly taken care of

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank Stephanie S
Guadalajara, Mexico
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

I ask for a no smoking room they give me one smoking one, my shower just have hot water, my refrigerator wasn't working and the front desk guy was the most rude person ever is better spend a few more dollas in other one this one is pretty bad

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank Jose_Miguel_Gonzalez
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2011

The hotel was clean and the staff was nice. It was comfortable and reasonably priced as well.

• Stayed January 2011
1 Thank Fordtmck
California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2008

Choose this hotel because it was the cheaper then most of the hotels in the town. I was very pleased with the location. Many stores and eating establishments in the area. We were able to walk to Logans Roadhouse for dinner. My room was on the first floor. It was a nice size room with 2 queen beds and micro/fridge. We even took our son to the pool which was very nice. The area around the pool was very clean as well as the hotel lobby, hall way and room. The only thing that I noticed that was not acceptable to me was there was no plug for the drain in the bathtub. I used a washcloth so that my son could take a bath. The tub also had some mold in places where the grout has not been cleaned very well. Overall it was an enjoyable stay.

• Liked — Location and cleanliness of the room.
  • Disliked — no coffee maker in the room/limited selection for breakfast
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)