Best Western Plus Cutting Horse Inn & Suites
Reviewed May 1, 2014

May 1, 2014
Joyce C Crawford
Kermit, TX

Hands down…the best place to stay. You will find your check in and out to be most pleasant; Kishen is a hoot!
The rooms are “CLEAN”, comfortable, and peaceful. This is home away from home!
Not even your family treats you better than the Morar Family does.
Breakfast, is served in a restaurant atmosphere. Ms. Beth sees to that. Just make sure that you are on time (+:
This is not my first or last stay at the Best Western Cutting Horse.
I might add that it will be the “ONLY” place that I stay: while visiting in Weatherford.
Don’t hesitate! Make your reservations today.
The Morar Family runs this superior hotel…

Room Tip: I have stayed on floors 2 & 3 and on both sides. There is been no problems with the sun or noise...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Kishen M, Manager at Best Western Plus Cutting Horse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Thank you Joyce for staying with us, but also thank you for the kind words. The staff and I are glad your enjoyed your stay with us, we sure enjoyed yall here, it was fun! Can't wait to see yall again soon!

Reviewed April 29, 2014

This is an excellent hotel--our group has been coming here for several years and we have never been disappointed. It is very clean and the beds are very comfortable. We look forward to our next visit in October. Excellent service!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Kishen M, Manager at Best Western Plus Cutting Horse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Thank you Carol for the review! The staff and I enjoy y'all's company every time y'all come. Can't wait to see you guys again. Thank's again!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

This hotel was a nice surprise! The location is perfect, very close to IH20 & shopping. The staff is so friendly and the rooms are so beautiful. I travel quite often to the area for business & it was a pleasant surprise to see how accommodating everyone was. Reasonably priced and it's quickly becoming my favorite. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you Eva for choosing our hotel in Weatherford for your lodging needs. The staff and I are glad you enjoy your stay with us. Hope to see you again in the near future, thanks again Eva.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Everything is 100% excellent with the exception of the walls and floors between rooms being very "thin". There can be no insulation in the walls or between floors because you can hear EVERYTHING. A shame so much attention was put on the visual appearance and excellent customer service, but when the hotel was constructed, making the rooms quiet was apparently not a consideration at all.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kishen M, Manager at Best Western Plus Cutting Horse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Thank you Gayle for staying with us, and taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry for the noise, it was a pretty busy weekend, hope you consider staying with us next you are in the Weatherford area, again I'm sorry your stay was not what you expected to be.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Absolutely one of the nicest hotels stays we have had in a long time! The room and hotel were so clean, the breakfast was great, but I can't say enough wonderful things about the staff!!!! Good management is reflected in every aspect of the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you Kathleen for staying with us, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. hope to see yall in the near future, thanks again.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Probably the cleanest I have stayed in. The beds were comfortable, bathrooms clean, breakfast very good (I enjoyed the lady in charge of the breakfast), staff very helpful and friendly. My family and I will always make it a home base while visiting relatives in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Kishen M, Manager at Best Western Plus Cutting Horse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Thank you Knj for staying with us, but also thank you for the kind words. The staff and I are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you in the near future, thanks again Kbj.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

This is absolutely the best place to stay. From the warm and genuine greeting we received, our experience only got better. The room was spotlessly cleaned, very large, extremely comfortable, and was very quiet. They were so informative and helpful with directions to restaurants and shopping. (She even printed me a coupon for Belk's!) The breakfast was delicious with a very large variety of items, i.e. eggs, sausage, biscuit and gravy, Texas waffles, pastries, cereal, bagels, yogurt, fruits, etc. Checking out was super fast with a friendly and genuine invitation to return. I will definitely stay here the next time I am in Weatherford. The quality of all aspects of this hotel including the super friendly staff is excellent. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Kishen M, Manager at Best Western Plus Cutting Horse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Thank you Barbara for staying with us, and thank you for the touching words about our hotel. The staff and I are glad you enjoyed your stay here and also you enjoyed our breakfast. Thank you so much Barbara, hope to see you in the near future.