“Two choices, one town”

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Weatherford
Memphis
“Two choices, one town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

We generally stay at the Super 8 in Weatherford. But we wanted to swim and the outdoor pool this time of the year would not be great, if open at all. Thought we would chance our second "plus" hotel of the trip. Now we have two great hotels in Weatherford. The biggest difference between this "rebrand" and a new one, is the rooms seem a little smaller. Still had room for a king bed and a couch. The pool was great. Nice and big with salt water. Had a little trouble with the wi-fi, and was telling them on checkout. The clerk pointed to the man already working on it. Love the 12 o'clock checkout time.
We'll be back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Kishen M, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Cutting Horse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you Robert for trying us out. I'm really glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm sorry you had trouble with the wi-fi, the cable company finally got it fixed. I hope to see yall in the near feature. Thank you again Robert!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Richmond, Texas, Usa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I gave this hotel a second chance since the rooms are very nice and they have been redone. The hotel used to be a Comfort Suites and had such bad reviews they rebranded it. The owners will have the same problem even though the rooms are nice. They try to save money by not offering the quality of breakfast most Best Western Plus's have and I know my lotion and conditioner had been used, they were only half full. This time there were too many people in each room and lots of kids in a group and it was extremely noisy. I will pay an extra ten dollars and stay at the Marriott Fairfield across the street next time. The breakfast was awful and I bought breakfast out both days. The lady who does the breakfast is a crabby old woman who is rude to the guests.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Kishen M, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Cutting Horse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Yvonne, Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience that occurred during your stay with us, it was a really busy weekend for us. Feel free to contact me Yvonne, if you would like to discuss the issues, you can contact me at BWPlusweatherford@gmail.com or call me at 817-599-3300. Again please accept our sincere apology Yvonne.

Kishen M.
Asst. GM
The Villages, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

This hotel and location was by far the best experience we have ever had in hotel service and accommodations in all of our 12 years of traveling throughout the United State. The check in was very easy and we had the young man assist us in fixing a little problem TV. At our breakfast we were greeted by a lovely lady who made our waffles and made sure we had everything we needed. At our check out the young lady was very quick to assist us and the manager also asked us to make sure our accommodations were to our expectations.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Kishen M, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Cutting Horse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Thank you Katherine for the kind words, I'm glad our hotel was the best experience you had so far in a hotel. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you next time you're in the Weatherford area. Thank's again Katherine!
Gilmer, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

The staff at this Best Western Plus hotel should be commended for their helpful attitude. When I visited this property, I was suffering from severe sciatic nerve pain in my right leg. The staff very graciously carried my luggage from my car to the room, and they carried them back to the car when I checked out. They did this without me having to ask. The rooms at this property are very large and spacious. They also provide a quiet atmosphere. I heard no noise at all during my stay. It is an excellent value.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you Donald for staying with us, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us also there was someone to giving you a hand with your luggage. I hope to see you next time you're in the Weatherford area. Thanks again Donald!
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

I booked this hotel last minute for an overnight trip to visit my husband's daughter, who's ten. Part of its appeal was an indoor, heated pool and breakfast. All of us really enjoyed our stay from check in to check out. We were running late, so my hubby called to confirm someone would be available to check us in. The gentleman he spoke with was super friendly and assured him it was no problem. When we arrived and I went inside to check in the gentleman working the desk was incredibly friendly and efficient. I asked for a late checkout since we were checking in late, and he graciously gave me an extra hour with no hassle. The room itself was large, comfortable, clean and nicely decorated. There was a sitting area, a little wet bar with a fridge and microwave, a desk, and two beds. Plenty of room for the three of us to move around. The beds were comfortable, which is hugely important to me since I work for a mattress company. We had a great night of sleep, and in the morning we enjoyed a lovely breakfast in their main lobby area. There was a wonderfully sweet woman working the breakfast setup that was so attentive to our daughter - she really spent time engaging her in conversation. After breakfast we enjoyed the indoor, heated pool which was fabulous. What a bonus to swim in 55 degree weather inside a heated building in a nice warm pool. There's a great little hot tub as well. We didn't want to get out! Check-out was just as easy and efficient as check in, and the gentlemen working behind the desk were kind enough to give our daughter a couple extras of the soap she really liked - very sweet. We definitely enjoyed our stay and will be back anytime we're in Weatherford. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you Allison for choosing our hotel to stay in Weatherford. Not only that but thank you for the kind words, I'm really glad you and your family enjoyed there stay here. I can't wait to see yall next time and I'll make sure we give your husband's daughter extra soap :). Thank you again Allison!
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed in the Jaccuzzi Suite for our anniversary. It was wonderful! From the room to the staff - everything was perfect. We had a great time and would recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Kishen M, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Cutting Horse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you Click for choosing our hotel in Weatherford to stay for yall's anniversary! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us in our beautiful suite. Hope to see yall in the near future! Again thank you!
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

Amazing hotel and extremely impressed with the staff and cleanliness of the hotel. I have always been disappointed with other Best Westerns but thought i would give this a try since it was a PLUS hotel and it was fabulous. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the breakfast was great as well and there was always someone there to offer to make you waffles. I will definitely use this hotel again A++++++

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for staying with us Aussiechica! Me and the staff are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Also I'm glad your views on Best Western has change. And I hope one of these day's I get to see Hawaii because I need a vacation...lol. Thank you again and hope to see you in the future!