“Super friendly staff, very clean and comfy beds!”

Best Western Plus Cutting Horse Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Weatherford
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We had a great stay here at this hotel. Staff was super friendly, and our room was always cleaned at timely manner and always smelled fresh. Staff was over the top in first class service. My family and I will definitely recommend and stay here at the best western plus in weatherford!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Jennymorgan2010
Kishen M, Owner at Best Western Plus Cutting Horse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Thank you Jenny for staying with us, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Hope to see you again! :)

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Cutting Horse Inn & Suites

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Great hotel with the wonderful staff. I stay here on business several nights a month and I'm always pleased. Staff is courteous and always very helpful. Hotel has the best hotel meeting facilities in Weatherford, hot breakfast, indoor pool, and workout facilities. No other hotel comes close to offering those features with these accommodations.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Kishen M, Owner at Best Western Plus Cutting Horse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

I'm really glad Jason you enjoy your stay with us over and over again! It makes me happy that we can accommodate your stay in Weatherford! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We stayed here for our Anniversary and it was AMAZING!!!! We have stayed at several Hotels before , even the Hyatt in San Antonio and none of them were near as nice as our the Best Western room. These rooms are very beautiful , comfortable with an Elegant homestyle touch and very very clean! The entire stay was AMAZING!!!! THE MOST PERFECT PLACE TO STAY ANYWHERE IN THE U.S.!!!!!! The Staff are Exellent people that take lots of pride in their establishment! WE WILL DEFINATELY STAY THERE EVERY CHANCE WE GET AND HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE WE KNOW!!

Room Tip: Choose any of the beautiful rooms and you will not be disappointed!!!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you Priscilla for choosing our hotel for your anniversary! I'm glad yall enjoyed our stayed with us! We hope you stay with us for many future anniversaries to come!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

This hotel has friendly and courteous people. It is spotless and caters to your every need. The staff is like family to their customers and Beth, in the kitchen, is very helpful and keeps everythinng clean as a whistle. Don and his family are wonderful and try to help in any way that they can. We have stayed here many times and have always found it a great place to stay. We would and have recommended the Best Western Cutting Horse to anyone asking for a wonderful clean and friendly place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us Clifford! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We would love to see you again! :)

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times while in Weatherford on business. I have found this hotel to be very clean, the staff very helpful, regardless of the situation, knowledgeable of the area and willing to help out with anything they can to make the stay more pleasurable. I recomend this hotel to those traveling through this area and know that it is a clean, friendly and safe place to stay. The food is great, the lady will make your waffles for you and is happy to do it with a smile, and can give you details on most anything you want to know about the area. Lots' of good stories, if you take the time.

Room Tip: They are all great rooms. I have had other staff from the company stay and they comment on the room...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Kishen M, Owner at Best Western Plus Cutting Horse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Thank you for the kind words R J! Im really glad you liked your stay in Weatherford! Hope to see you when you are back in Weatherford!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

The owners of this hotel (the Patels) go above and beyond the usual expectations of a standard hotel experience. I have been here for over one month and I will say that there have been a few minor issues. The pillows are not centered occasionally and the towels are not perfectly folded (just kidding). This has been hands down the best hotel that I have stayed at in all of my travels. When I arrived at the hotel after three days, they asked me how the room was being tended to. Due to the fact that most of their staff has been employed at this hotel since it was opened, they take a lot of pride in its upkeep. I told them that it was perfect as the room is immaculate every time that I arrive "home". The floor are vacuumed and the linens are fresh. The breakfast buffet is also perfect with attentive staff and fresh food. All I can say is keep it up, this place is awesome.

Room Tip: Non smoking on the third floor.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you Wiesone for staying with us! Im glad you liked your stay with us! :)

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Great room. Great breakfast. Great service at the front desk and breakfast area. I had a quick check-in and my room was in excellent condition. The front desk was extremely helpful the next morning in making reservations at another BW for the following evening.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us Mr. Douglas! Thank you for the review! Hope to see you soon! :)