“Lovely Hotel”

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Weatherford
A TripAdvisor Member
“Lovely Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

Beautiful hotel with friendly helpful staff. Would stay here again every time we are in town. Perfect location for shopping, dining, & access to I20. Bath linens are superb. Lots of pillows on the bed.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Raj P, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Weatherford, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Thank you for a great review. hope to see you on your next trip through the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Brantford, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

This was a very nice hotel which was recently updated. The room was quiet, clean and comfortable. La Quinta is very pet friendly and our small dog was very welcome. My only negative comment is that the bacon, sausage and scrambled eggs were not available at breakfast as advertised on the website and my waffle was under-cooked.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Raj P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Weatherford, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
We do apologize for the breakfast presentation. We alternate with the breakfast presentation.I apologize for not making you aware of this.
Franklin, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

I told them I want to book a sweet 16 and they said "We don't do THAT here" Like I was trying to book an illegal activity. I've worked in the hospitality industry for more than 15 years and never have I turned down business because there were families involved. If I was worried about noise from a party I would sell the rooms above the event center with the banquet hall. That's how you do business. Not by turning your nose up at people. I really wish my niece and sister didn't live in a town that hates kids as they deserve better.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Raj P, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Weatherford, responded to this review, January 26, 2014
I do sincerely apologize for my Clerk stating this opinion. We are here to make your needs taken care of. If, for some reason we could not, I (GM ) would notify you or talk directly to you about any concerns. I sincerely apologize for this and have taken steps with all FDSR to make sure this does not happen again. Please accept my most sincere apology.
Los Altos, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

The Highway patrol told us the road would be clear in 3 hours. I called ahead for a room. Unfortunately, the icy road to Weatherford wasn't opened until 6am the next morning. We finally made it in about 8 am. Our room was waiting for us!!!!
After a yummy breakfast and wonderful coffee, my husband and I fell into bed for a nap! We spent the day and night of the 7th.
Raj and wife Vicki were so helpful especially with weather reports and road condition info.
La Quinta Weatherford was clean, comfortable and breakfast was wonderful. We always appreciate the quality of La Quinta hotels.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Raj P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Weatherford, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Thank You ever so much for your comments. We are glad that we could be of assistance. Looking forward to seeing you on your travels this way again.
Weatherford, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

How does this hotel even have the rating of 4.5 out of 5? That's odd! Either you are not being honest or do not care. First, the colors outside did not attract me at all! Bright yellow? No no no that's just not right. Outside colors should not matter, but being that it was "supposedly" renovated that part got passed up. Moving along to the second thing, sure they renovated the lobby, by adding expensive leather furniture(that's not really renovating)! Thirdly, the rooms are dark and the ceilings are too low! I felt crowded. I am trying to sleep at night and the ceiling sounds as if it was going to come crashing through at any given moment. The floor above creaked and crackled every movement they made. The beds are HARD AS A ROCK!! That's my biggest dislike! That's basically it!

With new La Quinta businesses starting up all over texas(Odessa, Cedar Park etc) and those being really nice(better than Holiday Inn) I was saddened this one has the potential I am just guessing the owners may need to consider signing over management to someone more dedicated to wanting business and bigger salary. If this La Quinta was as nice as others I stayed in($109/night) I would pay that price. There are 2-3 others hotels considerable close and I would pick one those over this one if I have to stay in a hotel again.

• Stayed January 2014
Jill S, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Weatherford, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
We apologize for your experience at our location. Sorry.
Bretton Woods, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

We recently had the experience of a 4 day stay at the La Quinta in Weatherford, Texas. We being my family and our loyal canine, Sam. Our stay was one of the very best ever regardless of hotel brand. The customer service, cleanliness, location and overall quality of the building and grounds was extremely satisfying. I cannot say enough or convey any more positive comments that would be more descriptive or fulfilling than "It was a great stay," and a bench mark for all La Quinta Inns to strive for.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor and very pleased with our room. Not aware of outside traffic noise or int...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank You so much for your kind words. We greatly appreciate it and have related your comments to all the Staff.
Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

We too were stuck in Weatherford due to icy roads. The hotel staff was very nice and rushed to get our rooms ready after being on the road for 20 hours (spent the previous night in the car at on I-20 28 miles outside of Weatherford. The rooms were very large and nice with a comfortable bed. Breakfast was good and plenty of. Hotel is located to a nice shopping area but most were closed due to the ice. It is a good location off I-20. The front desk staff was excellent and friendly from check in and check out. Thank you for the excellent service.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank You so much for your kind words. We appreciate you and have related your comments to all the Staff.