“Awesome staff!”

Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Weatherford
arkansas
“Awesome staff!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We blew a tire about 15 miles from Weatherford. We put on the donut and hobbled along to find a hotel. We pulled in at Quality and the clerk was VERY compassionate and helpful. She managed to find us a suite for 6 on the first floor since the elevator was broken. Getting in and out of the hotel is a little weird due to one-way roads, but they are VERY close to all kinds of eating, a Walmart, and best of all for us: a Discount Tire! The clerk even kept the pool open after hours to accommodate our children since we arrived so late. This was, by far, one of the BEST hotel experiences we've had. The room was comfy for six people. If I could give service a 10, I'd do it in a heartbeat!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank tribecards
mwbabyangel_08, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 24, 2014

Mika Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
San Angelo, Texas
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I made reservation online to stay there while we were driving through. I had asked for a non-smoking and the room said it was but smelled of smoke. So they moved us to another room that had visable bedbugs on the white sheets. Last room they moved us to didn't have working AC. So we checked out and went across the street. The lobby was dark at 8:00pm and not very inviting. I was scared to go in.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Vanessa B
mwbabyangel_08, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 9, 2014

Mika Patel
Assistant General Manager
Quality Inn & Suites
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Ran into a little car trouble late in the day about a week ago and decided to stay here instead of trying to drive home just to be safe. The girl working front desk (who I later found out was the manager) was sympathetic and actually managed to make me laugh and smile even after my veryyy stressful night. She gave me things she knew I'd need but wouldn't have since this wasn't a planned stay (toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, etc.) and I was on my way. The room was immaculately cleaned and nice and cool (which in texas heat is a nice treat) and the beds were honestly the comfiest of any hotel I've stayed in. I was worried it might be noisy because its somewhat close to the highway, but I heard nothing. The breakfast was great, coffee was fresh, and I was even allowed a late check out while I got the whole car situation settled. I don't stay in the area because I live somewhat close, but if I ever do I'll return!

• Stayed June 2013
Mineral Wells, Texas
Reviewed June 14, 2013

This hotel was great! They had indoor and outdoor rooms, a pool onsite outside. The rooms were very clean, the staff in office were very friendly. They had a hot breakfast for the kids which was very well and looby was so clean when we checked in and out. I enjoyed this hotels and will for sure be backing back and staying there.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Emmett, Idaho
Reviewed June 1, 2013

One of the main reasons we chose to stay at this hotel was because the website (through Expedia) said that "dining options at the hotel include a restaurant" and "room service" was listed as one of the amenities. Upon arrival, however, we discovered that there is NOT a restaurant at the hotel. There are many restaurants very nearby the hotel, but none onsite, as described. Other than that, this hotel was decent and clean, although the maid service was terrible with cleaning products left in our room, no new coffee cups for coffee the next day, the ironing board not put away after we used it, etc. They had a great complimentary hot breakfast in the lobby in the mornings, but the information book in the room said they were serving until 9:30 but when we got there shortly after 9am, they were putting things away and stated they stopped at 9:00, not 9:30. Also, when we went to use the public computer available in the lobby, we were told the printer was not working properly and that we could go next door to a hotel nearby and use their computer. When we went to that hotel, they were very nice but said it happened "all the time" with Quality Inn's printer and guests having to come to their hotel because of it. The hotel was also very near the freeway, which was convenient, but very noisy at night. Although a decent hotel, overall, we probably would not book there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We called ahead and have credit card info first to Hold room. Then went we arrived at desk. She wanted card to copy card manually that makes an imprints of the card. Old fashion. This worried us when she said we file it in the office. I asked do u shred it she said no. So we could not sleep well. The next morning we paid cash and got our implanted info back. Also We called to get room air conditioning activated and TV. And then in the am the air conditioner shut off. Muggy day!! Won't be back

• Stayed May 2013
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Good hot breakfast more healthy nutritious choices exteriors & interior rooms

Front desk was friendly smiles & helpful to our special needs
Rooms were remodeled Beds were comfortable Roo was clean so was bathtub

• Stayed April 2013