“Must stay here!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Weatherford
“Must stay here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

Very clean! Updated rooms and LARGE bath/shower. Its located very close to Wal-Mart, food and right off the Hwy. We will definately stay there again.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank alexasmyboo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Andrews, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

We arrived very late at night and I was pleasantly surprised. Clean, neat, had nice bed linens, firm bed. Didn't expect the hot tub bath in a double bed room. The front desk clerk was friendly.They had a different breakfast each day from the menu. It is a very good value for the price.

Room Tip: Just off Hwy 20 in Weatherford. Conveninent to those traveling to Dallas-Ft. Worth or West Texas.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Kathy S
Richardson, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2010

stayed here one night for the peach festival. The location isn't that great, should have picked a place on the other side of the highway, as the construction slowed down traffic on our side. The king suite was very nice and spatious. The fridge is just a small dorm style one with a small freezer section. Cinnamon rolls HI Express is famous for are here! The breakfast area seeting area is small and gets crowded. I didn't like that one of the tables was so high(bar height) that our baby's highchair didn't reach and I had to hold her to feed her. The breakfast area was not designed very well at all. May or may not stay here again, we like to try out different hotels. I think we'll try the La Quinta next year.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank 4jolly_ranchers
California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2009

I was helping my daughter move from Ca. to Tenn. and spent one night here. Everything was great, especially the continental breakfast! They would have received wonderful reviews even if that would have been my only contact with them - HOWEVER - upon arriving at my destination I discovered my camera missing. Thinking back to the last time I'd used it, I realized I must have left it on the back of the trailer as we were securing everything before taking off the next morning. I told my wife we'd just have to write it off as a lost. She contacted Holiday Inn anyway, and was told a camera/case had been found in the parking lot. It was mailed immediately! We've had dealings with other hotels over other issues and they couldn't be bothered. It is so refreshing to find honest people hired by a company that has integrity.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2009

We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite - it was extremely spacious and fit both our cribs very well. The decor was clean and modern, and our experience went very well. We will stay here again when we need to visit the area.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family