“It's Logan's-enjoy the peanuts try the non fried items”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #54 of 142 Restaurants in Weatherford
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: It's a chain restaurant with locations all over the country. Has a 'locations' tab - click on to see address, contact details and maps for each location.
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Logan's non fried items are probably their best dishes-the terriyaki chicken is a hidden gem in a menu filled with friedness. The buffalo chicken sliders need to slide back to buffalo-a long way away. Not very flavorful-fried buffalo chicken on a biscuit-not spicy nor very flavorful. The grilled terriyaki chicken was the opposite-flavorful, pretty with the grillmarks and all too. Service was excellent and the peanuts were good.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I did not think it was all that special. The service was not that great but food was fine. I think I prefer Roadhouse to Logans

1  Thank Estella P
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I have been looking for a good chicken fried steak! I just couldn't find one that wasn't full of gristle or was just a pressed together meat patty made from who knows what part of a cow. Well, I am here to tell you that LOGAN'S ROADHOUSE has the best Chicken Fried Steak I have ever tasted! They are a little skimpy on the gravy but just ask and they will bring you more! Try it out!!!!!

Reviewed December 15, 2012

This restaurnat offers a god range of steaks and the price is reasonable for the quality which you get, the taste of the meat is good. I enjoy my steak well done and many times need to return my steak for further cooking but not here, they got it right first time. The quality of the meat is good and the sides are particularly enjoyable. The service is very friendly, I thoroughly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We went there again after a horrible experience after it first opened. What a turn-a-round they have done. The service was great and the food was excellent. The Manager was very hospitable and came by every so often to make sure everything was going good. I will go back for a third time!