“Not dependable enough on Quality”
Review of Fire Oak Grill

Fire Oak Grill
Ranked #4 of 143 Restaurants in Weatherford
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The first few times we ate here, the food was great. Prices are high and portions are small, but it's a good atmosphere. The last visit was not good. We went for appitizers and drinks late in the day because they were close. The drinks were good, but the shrimp appitizer was bad - as in old shrimp. We both refused to eat it, and my wife immeiatle felt ill and would not touch another thing. They took the food off our tab and gave us a free lemon cake which helped get the taste of bad shrimp out of my mouth, but the damage was done. We will not return.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We tend to take our guests to the Fire Oak Grill because we know we won't be disappointed with the service or the food. The chef/owner and his staff prepare fresh food in a timely manner. The wait staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Also attentive. The food is expensive, but worth the price when you consider the top quality of product and the combination of flavors. Had lunch with friends about two years ago and the chef prepared a roast beef sandwich that was absolutely wonderful. I asked the server if it was a regular menu item and she said, no, she thought the chef considered it an unworthy menu item. I would eat lunch there once a week if it was on the menu. I continue to send messages to the kitchen for the roast beef sandwich, but so far, no luck.

2  Thank KarenFWeatherford_TX
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The food just doesn't measure up to the prices. I had to send my food back for being undercooked and it came back the same. I just can't eat rare pork. I didn't eat it. It SHOULD have been removed from our bill but it was not. I just didn't like this place at all but I know other people do.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We ate here and the steak was just wonderful. It was last month and I do not recall the specifics other than the steak was just the best.

2  Thank LindaMcDonell
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is a very nice restaurant - we always enjoy it when we have a date night or a quick lunch. Not to pricy and the service is always fast and professional. We are usually very happy with the service.

1  Thank Angela G