“Excellent!”

Dining options: Reservations
Weatherford, Texas
“Excellent!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

My husband and I frequently dine here and are never disappointed. The food and service are always top notch and the atmosphere is very welcoming. Their mac and cheese is to die for and everything on the menu is scrumptous. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone and everyone!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Debra S

Fort Worth, Texas
“Delish”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

FOG is located in downtown Weatherford, on the Square. Excellent food; varied menu. Addictively tasty. Fine dining.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Frida_Cu
“Mixed feelings”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

This is the toughest review I have written to date. Let me start by saying the decor is very Texan and had a great and relaxing vibe. Oversized couches provided a nice area for a pre dinner cocktail. The food was very good. We had the filet and tenderloin entrees, long with the tenderloin tacos, Mac and cheese and jalapeño appetizers. All were great. The downsides were price - I thought the cost for dinner was high - and what really causes me to downgrade my review was our leftover food we took home. When we asked for our appetizers to be wrapped up they brought them out in containers in a brown paper bag. When we opened them up this morning, I was surprised that the appetizers were all placed into one container and the entrees were in one container. First, the Mac and cheese on the beef tenderloin taco was mixing two tastes I would not normally mix. Frankly, ruined it for me. The entrees were also mixed in with their side accompaniments. My wife has had a cold so I did not eat any of my leftovers, a win for her! Even without the cold, why would you mix different sauces and tastes in one container? For the price of dinner they certainly could have splurged for an extra container or two.

1 Thank michael h
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
“Great for lunch - a bit pricey for dinner”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I love to go for lunch because I can eat for around $10.-$12 But the dinner prices are just a bit too high. I do love the food though and don't mind paying dinner prices for special occasions. It is delicious and I love the old downtown building!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank MrsH68
Michigan
“Wonderful dinner ambiance, food and service”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We had dinner reservations for 7 pm on a Friday night. We were cheerfully greeted and promptly seated. The atmosphere is casual upscale. The menu is creative and we started with the bruchetta of the day. Crispy and delicious. We also ordered a House salad with pecans, cranberries and balsamic and the spinach salad. Great choices and flavorful. Everyone selected different entrees. Scallops, shrimp and grits was perfect and the Trout was prepared with care. As far as the "texan cuisine", we ordered an espresso beef tenderloin which was excellently prepared. The Beeman Ranch Ribeye with garlic whipped potatoes was also very good but too large (oh my who complains about the size of the steak?) and not as tender as I would have expected. It did have very good flavor. By the time dessert was offered we had no room, but did order a creme brule. Creamy and delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant and if I am ever back in Weatherford, I will enjoy another meal.

• Visited September 2012