“Flavorful Thai cuisine”

Golden Moon
Ranked #8 of 141 Restaurants in Weatherford
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Flavorful Thai cuisine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Great lunch menu priced right. Dinner portions are big. Never disappointed in selections. They will try to take care of special requests or needs.

Visited January 2013

Fort Worth, Texas
“"4 Stars Because 3.5 Stars Isn't Available"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

My husband and I--well, really, just me--were looking for Asian cuisine in Weatherford. I ended up ordering Egg Foo Yung with shrimp, which didn't include bean sprouts but they accommodated my wish for them and cut the onions; and my husband ordered one of the non-spicy chicken dishes with fried rice. He really enjoyed it, and remarked that the unsweet tea was unusually good, I was excited about my dish until it came drowning in a brown sauce that seemed suspiciously like canned gravy. After scraping it off, the Egg Foo Yung was good and didn't need any adulterated sauce-type additions. I will go back, but next time, I'll specify "no sauce" to get what I intended to get in the first place. Good Asian food that's prepared well doesn't need to come out swimming in sauce. Just sayin'. Fairly upscale. Fairly a pain in the neck to get to considering everything around it is currently under construction. Decent service.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Laurie M
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
“It was alright”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

after being to japanese palace this place is nothing! but for cheap its good!I just wouldn't get really excited to go there honestly!

• Visited December 2011
“My favorite place in weatherford!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

I have been eating here since i moved to weatherford 20 years ago! I moved to houston 3 years ago and always return when im near!! Nobody can touch their chicken chow mein or their soups!! The best! I still have my same waiter "chris"...

Garrison
“The best dine in Chinese food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

The food and service were terrific! The volcano chicken with fried rice is so yummy. It is worth your time and money.