“Great Experience at Hampton/Weatherford Tx”

Hampton Inn Weatherford
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Weatherford
Corpus Christi, United States
“Great Experience at Hampton/Weatherford Tx”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Due to a family death, I wound up in Weatherford, Texas, looking for a motel at 10:30 p.m. on a Sunday night. As I was exiting I-20, I spotted the Hampton. Because I have always had good experiences at Hampton's throughout the country, I drove into the Hampton. I was met by a friendly, competent desk clerk who had me checked in very quickly and without hesitation, accommodated my request for a ground level room. The following morning, I enjoyed breakfast and chatted with friendly, helpful staff. Overall, this was a terrific stay. I highly recommend it to all.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I don't really have anything bad to say in regards to the location or quality of this Hampton Inn. It's pretty much average on the scale of hotel ratings. But I did not feel very welcomed when we checked in to this hotel. The girl at the front desk was very impersonable. Something we like to feel when spending a good amount of money for a room to spend the night in. For this reason I would choose another hotel if I were to be in this area again. There are plenty around to choose from, so I would try another to see if I felt more welcomed. Otherwise, breakfast was done well (kudos to the lady who tended the breakfast area) and the room was clean with everything working well. The price was a bit high for a standard room in a minor town. We paid just a couple of dollars more the next night at an Embassy Suites in Dallas on a weekend for a two room suite! But it was late and we needed to stop. Plenty of area restaurants.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Weatherford, United States
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The hotel is not up to the standards I have learned to expect from Hampton. The room smelled bad, seemed very dated. The pillows were very poor. The guy I traveled with said his room was OK so perhaps I just got a bad room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

odessa, United States
Reviewed August 22, 2013

It was very relaxing everyone was very friendly. We had a good time and will definetly come back. Played golf, went to the Rangers game and just relaxed. Overall experience very good. Thinking of retiring in this community.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Sugar Land, TX, United States
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This hotel seems old and has not been refurbished to "keep up." My room was musty and moldy smelling. I had a room with this cement overhang that blocked out almost all natural light. The breakfast was ok and so was the staff... reasonably nice and helpful. Won't stay again, though

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Travelers are raving about these Weatherford hotels

Weatherford, TX, United States
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My 3-night stay at the Hampton were the first days of my move into Weatherford from California. It was a wonderful welcome to my new hometown! The location, sumptuous complimentary breakfast and the welcome pets policy made my stay truly delightful!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Tulsa, Ok., United States
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The property is in a good location to the city, easy to access from the interstate highway and the hotel is very well kept. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The food provided by the hotel was fresh and well prepared. Overall grade 7. Down graded because of lack of toiletries (shower cap, lotion) etc.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple