“Nice and PET FRIENDLY!”

Hampton Inn Weatherford
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Weatherford
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Beautiful lobby and great rooms that offer accommodations for pets and humans alike. Convenient to the interstate and nice pool make this easy for travel. Staff was also very friendly and made checkin very easy and fast.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I totally enjoy me stay at this location. It was the second time I have stayed there. I enjoyed it the room was fresh smelling and clean. I would recommend to anyone that is looking for a quality hotel to stay in

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed at 3 Hampton Inns in our trip across the midwest to the southwest of the US and we had a very good experience using this hotel chain. The size of the rooms, amenities provided made it a very enjoyable experience and the price was very reasonable considering the relatively luxurious appointments in our rooms. We would highly recommend using Hampton Inns while traveling in the US. Bravo!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

I usually love Hampton Inns. My room was located just above the lobby. The window view was a cement pillar . It was very noisy & the light from the outside shone in the room due to the nightshade being too short. Not a pleasant stay. On the nice side, the remodel was nice. The bed very comfortable. Just beware of this room!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed June 2, 2013

First of all, if you are reading this review, you are aware you will be in Weatherford, Texas. This is not the big city, it is a lovely town with equally lovely people and small town charm. If you are traveling with pets, they welcome them! Our room had been specially cleaned (I'm assuming they hold certain rooms for guests with pets) and was spotless. Even the hallways were immaculate. The breakfast was convenient and great for a quick bite before hitting the road. The room noise was quite until about 2-2:30 am, when what I think may have been guests coming in from a wedding starting arriving to sleep off their celebrations and libations. No fault of the hotel, more so unthoughtful guests, but hey, that can happen anywhere. The hotel is right off the highway, making it even more so convenient.

Room Tip: When (if) we stay again, we would probably request the top floor and by the stairs.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2013

The showers are horrible in this Hampton... not even a soap dish?? They are those molded slippery cheap showers. Terrible water pressure. Not the cleanest either. I normally choose the Hampton where ever I travel... but I can NOT recommend this one

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This hotel was wonderful. My husband and I stayed here for a nice little get-a-way weekend. The location is perfect, in reach of several things. The young man at the front desk was wonderful. The hotel itself is very nice, beds were lovely, room was clean. The breakfast was good, the coffee was a little bitter(as I am a huge coffee drinker). If you are a fitness freak (like myself) the workout area is very disapointing. Our overall stay was nice, and I will stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple