Hampton Inn Weatherford
Candlewood Suites Weatherford(Weatherford)(Great Value!)
$104
Super 8 Weatherford(Weatherford)(Great Value!)
$75
$49
$90
$111
BestWestern.com
$47
$82
La Quinta
Clarion Inn and Suites Weatherford(Weatherford)(Great Value!)
$71
Agoda.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Weatherford)(Great Value!)
$60
$109
$104
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanstaff was very friendlythe hotel staffneeded a place to stayone night stayin townfitness centergreat place to stayfree breakfaststay there againfirst floorshopping and restaurantsking beddesk clerkinterstateamytx
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 4, 2011

We stay at this hotel every year for a family reunion.
It is adequate. Nothing too bad yet nothing that makes it a special
experience.
This year they had updated both the lobby and breakfast areas.
I hope by next year they will have done the same with the rooms.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 29, 2010

I decided to stay in Weatherford on a recent business trip and chose the Hampton Inn beccause of its location and proximity to I-20. It was also near several restaurants, which made it easy to get a quick dinner. The staff was very professional, polite, and helpful. The room was clean and had plenty of space to do some work before I left. The breakfast seemed like it offered more than average. Overall I would recommend this hotel. I have stayed at others in the past year and a half and would say that I prefer the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2009

This was just a quick place to stay on the way back from a Cowboys game, but it was a perfect place to stay and catch a few hours of sleep before getting back on the road. Hotel was very clean and the breakfast in the morning was a nice perk.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed November 26, 2008

Without going on a long rant about how disapointed in this Hampton I am I think I will just say that I checked out using the 100% satisfaction gurantee about 20mins after I checked in. I went around the corner to the Comfort Suites which is where I will stay from now on when in this area.

I had problems with the staff, room keys not working, my booked room not being available and no pricing change was offered even though I was having to take a lesser room.

Stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed August 29, 2008

Stayed here a couple of night while in town on business.

Staff was pleasant and professional. Property is okay - no serious issues. Room was clean and quiet.

I will stay here again when traveling back to the area.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)