“Worst possible experience in a hotel”
Review of Quest Inn Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Quest Inn Motel
Ranked #17 of 17 Hotels in Weatherford
“Worst possible experience in a hotel”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We were there on a rainy day and had gotten wet fixing a problem on our car. All I wanted was a hot shower and to go to sleep. There was no hot water, there were 3 dead roaches in the room (thank goodness they were dead!), and the trucks outside were SO loud. Wish I had paid the extra $20 to stay somewhere nicer.

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank Ssee4

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Valdosta, GA
Reviewed July 22, 2007

I stayed here for a couple of days. The staff is very friendly. They have a maint. man who got up at 1 am to fix our a/c for us. The front desk staff was very helpful and always there to answer any questions that I had. There is a rest right next door with really good food. I would suggest this Inn to anyone who wanted a good restful night. The prices are good and the place is very clean.

• Stayed July 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Texas
Reviewed June 4, 2007

From the previous reviews I thought I'd give it a try. I called & they are now Quest Hotels. I booked a room for 1. They only had 2 queens in NS. The place is dirty. I got up at 2am & got duct tape from my truck to tape the a/c because it made so much noise. My reccomendation is to keep driving....don't stop here. Price $59.00.

• Stayed June 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 14, 2003

Up side;Very nice front desk help. Only $45 for 2 queen. Rooms are very clean. Nice beds. small round table with two chairs. Coffee maker. Hair dryer. We liked that the heating/cooling unit was up high on the wall near the bathroom. not low under the window blowing the curtains up.Down side; No HBO, no shampoo/cream rinse no continental breakfast Note: We stayed two nights and felt very secure and comfortable. Quiet, peaceful quest around us.

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travelers also viewed these Weatherford hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Weatherford
Weatherford Heritage Inn
#14 of 17 in Weatherford
Best Western Plus Cutting Horse Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Weatherford

Been to Quest Inn Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quest Inn Motel

Property: Quest Inn Motel
Address: 1106 W Park Ave, I-20 East Exit 406, Weatherford, TX 76086 (Formerly Weatherford Days Inn)
Location: United States > Texas > Weatherford
Bar / Lounge Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 17 Hotels in Weatherford
Hotel Class:2 star — Quest Inn Motel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Quest Inn Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Weatherford