Best Western Plus Waxahachie Inn & Suites
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Texas Inn Motel(Waxahachie)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskbuffalo wild wingsin towngreat hotelright next doorwould definitely stay here againplace to stayroom was cleangreat breakfastenjoyed my stayparking lotvisit familya great stayeasy accessthe hotel staffeggsmartinez
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Stayed just a night. A nice hotel with a good breakfast.I usually stay at the Comfort Suites, but this one does the trick if the other is booked. I do prefer the Comfort Suites over the Sleep Inn.
Still I would stay at the Sleep Inn again.
1701 US Highway 77 North, Waxahachie, TX 75165

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Tesa M, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Waxahachie Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. Recently converting to the Best Western Plus Waxahachie we hope that you still choose us when your preferred hotel is full. We are proud to have won your loyalty on nights such as this one. Sell out nights happen and whenever you need us we are only a phone call away.

We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We had to have work done on our truck unexpectedly. We chose the Sleep Inn to stay at. We were so glad we did! Super nice staff, clean, quiet rooms with micro/fridge. They accept pets and have a guest laundry, things that we really appreciate! There are 2 restaurants right next door , both affordable and good. They also have a shuttle and were very happy to take my husband back and forth to check on the truck. A reasonable rate, clean, comfortable beds and nice staff make this a great place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is a great hotel. Management is always on site and very friendly and helpful. My hats are off to this establishment. I will be definitley recommend this plase. Breakfast was very good and the rooms are spaciouis and clean. Could not ask for more. A++

Room Tip: This hotel is convientily located next to buffalo wild wings, I recommend the high floor facing pool.Great people and great service.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank megabrat
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

First time to stay at a Sleep Inn & Suites. Great experience. Check-in with Jessica was great. She is all about doing whatever she can to make the customer happy. Great Customer service Jessica. Rooms smelled fresh and clean. Very clean beds and sheets. Very Quiet rooms. Would stay again!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Erazo78
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Well this was such a surprise to first be greeted with a friendly smile from the front desk personnel. The room was clean and the hallway was quiet. I love all the small things they do to make your visit more comfortable. My wife and I will be back and stay longer. The breakfast was great and everything was clean . Keep up the good work.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business