“Got stuck here but glad we did!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Waxahachie Inn & Suites

BEST WESTERN PLUS Waxahachie Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Waxahachie
Baltimore, Maryland
“Got stuck here but glad we did!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We had to have work done on our truck unexpectedly. We chose the Sleep Inn to stay at. We were so glad we did! Super nice staff, clean, quiet rooms with micro/fridge. They accept pets and have a guest laundry, things that we really appreciate! There are 2 restaurants right next door , both affordable and good. They also have a shuttle and were very happy to take my husband back and forth to check on the truck. A reasonable rate, clean, comfortable beds and nice staff make this a great place to stay.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
las vegas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is a great hotel. Management is always on site and very friendly and helpful. My hats are off to this establishment. I will be definitley recommend this plase. Breakfast was very good and the rooms are spaciouis and clean. Could not ask for more. A++

Room Tip: This hotel is convientily located next to buffalo wild wings, I recommend the high floor facing pool...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank megabrat
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

First time to stay at a Sleep Inn & Suites. Great experience. Check-in with Jessica was great. She is all about doing whatever she can to make the customer happy. Great Customer service Jessica. Rooms smelled fresh and clean. Very clean beds and sheets. Very Quiet rooms. Would stay again!

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Erazo78
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Well this was such a surprise to first be greeted with a friendly smile from the front desk personnel. The room was clean and the hallway was quiet. I love all the small things they do to make your visit more comfortable. My wife and I will be back and stay longer. The breakfast was great and everything was clean . Keep up the good work.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
petaluma ca
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

I stay in Waxahachie on business travels 1-2 weeks about every 3 months. I have stayed at several of the other hotels. After staying at the Sleep Inn I found my place in Waxahachie. I am up early and coffee is always hot & fresh. The breakfast attendant always greets me with a smile and a great selection of food to start my day. I love the convenient location on & off the highway just far enough to keep out the noise. After working a long day the front desk always greets me by name & I always return to a clean, comfortable room. I recommend this hotel to all of my colleagues traveling in the area knowing the service will always be great, rooms always clean, and a great staff. Sleep Inn will always be my choice when staying Waxahachie.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank harrisPetalumaCa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at sleep inn with Friends Staff was Amazing! They weren't just automated they understood helped us in anyway they can. Very clean my kids were happy. We will come here very often.. Had the best time Tesa was amazing very professional but I came in at 12 with some friends asked front desk for some razors and she was not presentable, poor hygiene, on her cell, doin her nails.....

Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waxahachie
Hampton Inn & Suites Waxahachie
Texas Inn Motel
Texas Inn Motel
#6 of 11 in Waxahachie
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas South - DeSoto

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Waxahachie Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!