A great place to stay if you are traveling to and from Dallas from the south on I-35 and you do not want to deal with the noise and congestion of the city ... the hotel is off the highway and you do not get all the noise from I-35 ... the hotel is situated by itself and there are no restaurants close by ... but if you are just looking for a nice place to get a good night's rest after a day's travel, then this Hampton fills the bill ... Relatively new, the rooms are spacious and very clean ... the mattress and bedding were exceptional ... the desk clerk, Eric, was extremely polite and efficient ... the breakfast staff did their best to accommodate a very appealing morning meal ...
John & Angella
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near I-35 E at US 287, within walking distance to the Waxahachie Civic Center, this hotel is 45 minutes from Fort Worth and 30 minutes from downtown Dallas. 0.5 miles away from SAGU Christian College and 0.7 miles from Navarro College. Relax in an 86-room hotel offering guest rooms, accessible rooms and suites. Some suites include a sofa bed or a whirlpool. Both rooms and suites offer cable TV, a work desk with adjustable lamp, lap desk, microwave, mini-refrigerator and free high-speed internet access. Free hot breakfast daily and evening reception Monday–Wednesday nights. Our hotel also has an indoor pool and fitness center for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Waxahachie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Waxahachie Hotel Waxahachie
- Hampton Inn And Suites Waxahachie
- Hampton Inn Waxahachie
- Waxahachie Hampton Inn