Hampton Inn & Suites Waxahachie
$80
Fairfield Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Waxahachie(Waxahachie)(Great Value!)
$88
$82
$77
$68
Comfort Suites Waxahachie(Waxahachie)(Great Value!)
$72
$48
Texas Inn Motel(Waxahachie)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsindoor poolfront deskhot tubconvention centerbreakfast staffa great place to stayrooms were very cleancomplimentary breakfasteggshotel staybed was comfortablebusiness tripgreat breakfasteasy accessstaff was friendlyparking lotnice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 21, 2012

At first I thought this was a very nice hotel. The room was nice and had a cute towel animal in the bathroom, but then we started seeing the cockroaches!! Killed 2 mating on the walls, 1 by the toilet, and another 1 on the shower curtain! That's right 4 COCKROACHES! When I told them at the front desk they apologized and said I wouldn't be charged, but I was billed anyway! When I called the manager they said I was there for 2 nights and I didn't say anything til 2nd night. Well, we arrived at 1:30am after a 10 hr drive so we went right to bed 1st night & was out all the next day, so it was the 2nd night when we started seeing them!

Room Tip: Watch out for cockroaches!!!!!
Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
dfwungm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Waxahachie, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance. We work closely with a professional pest control company to address and rectify any pest situation that might occur. We have reviewed your comments with our staff and have addressed the situation.

Elijah Rodriguez

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Overall we had a good experience. Free breakfast was great and had a very good selection. We had a couple of issues and management was quick to respond and made it right. The beds were very comfortable. Will come back.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 15, 2012

As a seasoned traveler, I am very satisfied with our stay here. If you are tall let me suggest staying in room 419. Shower head accomidates 7 feet tall, great water pressure and very hot water. The decor is beautiful throughout the hotel and service is great. Complementary chocolate chip cookies were nice too. Great pool!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Impressed with check in person who asked my name (hard to pronounce) and later when I was with my wife, she greeted her by name. Also, one of few places that provided sugar free jelly. Location required so effort to get to it (although very visible from the Expressway.

Room Tip: Loved the towel prep (in shape of an elephant!)
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2012

My stay was wonderful. Service at check-in was great; friendly and helpful. I arrived early and my room was ready! The housekeeping staff was still on the floor, greeted me promptly and assisted me to my room. In my room I found a welcome back note, water and treat. And can't say enough about how much I love the towel elephant!! Made me feel very special. Room was spacious, quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was good, with a variety of items to select from. I will stay here again when I travel to Waxahachie.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo