“good food, excellent service”

Campuzano's Fine Mexican Food
Ranked #8 of 124 Restaurants in Waxahachie
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Good food, excellent service. A bit pricy, but the food was piping hot, great visual appeal, and quite good.

1  Thank TravelAmericaNow
There are newer reviews for Campuzano's Fine Mexican Food

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Great food. The fajitas for two are so big that four people could eat from the order - or you can take home some great leftovers. Excellent food!!

Reviewed June 4, 2011

This is by far the best mexican food I have ever eaten. I have been all over the state even San Antonio resteraunts cannot compete with Campazanos. We love it and eat there about 1 time a week at least. I have been to all thre locations and they are all great. If you go to Waxahachie ask for Tony the server his service is perfecy and withou flaw. If you go to Midlothian Ask for server Francisco. He is awsome as well and you can relax and not worry about a thing. By the way the hot sauce is AWESOME!!!!!!!

Reviewed August 15, 2008

Last night, Aug. 14, 2008, I, my husband and another couple met there for dinner. While looking over the menu we noticed a cockroach on the wall next to us, we were seated about the third table from the hostess station at the front door. We told the hostess and she left, we thought to retrieve something to get rid of the cockroach, but did not return for what seemed too long a time, so I took a kleenex from my purse and my husband took care of the roach. After asking our friends if they wanted to leave we decided to stay as we have eaten there in the past and enjoyed it. After eating, we were just visiting with our friends (about thirty minutes to and hour) we noticed another cockroach crawling up the wall. Our friend grabbed a menu and smashed the bug and we decided to leave. We told the people at tables along the way out, and the hostess, that there were roaches in the eating area. The hostess made a face and said "ewee". We told her we would not be back and we won't. As much as we enjoyed the food while we were eating, we left wondering what we might have really eaten, you know the exterminating commercials that tell you if you see one there are hundreds more that you don't see. Really disgusting.

Reviewed September 19, 2007

A nice clean affordable Mexican restaurant. You can dine inside or outside. Great food and fast service. I would eat there everyday if i could.

Melanie