“Amazing food”

Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I frequent The Doves Nest every chance I get and LOVE it every time. I have Never had a bad experience.

There are newer reviews for The Doves Nest Restaurant

Reviewed August 12, 2012

The food is always fantastic here. The orange tea alone is worth the price of the meal. Pasta specials are my favorite. The only reason for not putting five stars is that the groups enjoying lunch here tend to be somewhat loud, but this is a wonderful place for lunch with a friend.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

The food here is, at best, average and for what it is, is completely overpriced. I've been here on multiple occasions thinking maybe I just don't order the right thing, but I have come to the conclusion that this is just an overpriced tourist stop

2  Thank Maryann101
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Keep thinkg the food will get better but it doesn't. The last time I went took my niece 13. She order pizza which looked like it just came out of a box. Even the dessert was bad. Don't know why people like this place so much.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I love this place! The food is always delicious and everything I have tried on the menu is just the best. You can't help but spend time in the shop too. Many one-of a kind items, antiques, special gifts and so forth. Just love the Dove's Nest!