“Service was great and made for a decent dinner”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Servers were very attentive and polite. Menu was the standard chain menu and offers a good variety with some seasonal specials. Food was served hot and fresh.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We have visited this Chilli's many times and it's always the same long waiting time to get a table!! Other than that the food is great and the service is excellent. Parking can be full and it's not a kid friendly place, more like a college people hand out most of the time.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

The atmosphere felt wrong. Waitress wasn't that friendly. I ordered the chicken fried steak dinner and my potatoes were not mashed. Waitress said they didn't have a spatula. Hubbub ordered NACHOS w/o beans and waitress brought Nachos w/beans. After bringing it to her attention she pointed @ a Nacho very closely w/her finger assuring us that there were no beans. I stay 20 minutes from this location. We traveled to this location thinking we would get faster service in which we did. However, the service was very poor and we will never go back. Even after all of this, I still tipped the waitress. Oh yeah, our food was cold.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Food was very very bad, I was felling bad before we finished my salad and my husband couldn't eat his ribs.
My lettuce was burnt like really old

Reviewed December 18, 2012

This is a typical Chili's. Not outstanding, but not terrible. The main problem is their wait staff is very young and immature. Not great service. But if you like typical Chili's food...this is for you.