“Avoid this one - go up the road thirty miles to Mansfield if you need a Chili's fix.”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #95 of 119 Restaurants in Waxahachie
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Southwestern, Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Colorado
Reviewed April 9, 2012

My family and I were heading north on 287 and stopped in Waxahachie for a late dinner. Walked in and people smoking at the bar and very loud. Took too long for a hostess to seat us. When they did come, they said it would be 20 minutes to seat us even though it was obvious several tables were open. We decided to leave.

Much to our delight, we found another Chili's in Mansfield 20 miles or so away and it was clean, professional, well run and efficient... kind of like we expect from Chili's.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank TouristCJ

“I quit.”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

My wife and I have been eating here for years and have observed a steady decline. The service has dropped to a sad state but cleanliness is the saddest. I open a menu, I can count on there being food in it. The tables look like they get a wipe down daily at best. The last straw for me, I ordered salmon, the food is brought to the table and I see some rather nasty looking marks on my plate. I comment to my wife that I hope that is just the cooks fingerprints. I open the napkin/cutlery bundle to find a grease covered knife. I will spend my money elsewhere. I quit.

1 Thank waxahachiegrady
Texas
“Comfortable setting, good food.”
Reviewed April 18, 2010

They got to us quickly, & I particularly enjoyed their Strawberry Lemonade.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Not worth your time or your money. Poor service, bad atmosphere, and overcooked food.”
Reviewed December 10, 2007