“Very good street tacos”

Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Ranked #37 of 124 Restaurants in Waxahachie
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great and fast street tacos, good service, fast food, what can you say, much better than other fast food types. We have tried several in the state and they are all good. fast and fresh.

1  Thank Janne M
There are newer reviews for Fuzzy's Taco Shop

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Excellent shrimp & fish tacos. Hard to find good fish tacos here in Waxahachie, but this place does them right. Staff is super friendly, and they must know everybody in town!

1  Thank FlyAwayFinn
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I'd heard about how great Fuzzy's Tacos were. I finally went there and had their "famous" fish tacos. The tortillas on my tacos were cold. About a month later I went again, and the tortillas were cold again. I don't think I'll be back.

2  Thank ProDoula