“Loved it!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tuscan Slice

Tuscan Slice
Ranked #3 of 116 Restaurants in Waxahachie
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Angleton, Texas
“Loved it!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

After working up an appetite at the Scarborough Faire, we wanted to try a local restaurant. We were not disappointed to have chosen Tuscan Slice! Great atmosphere, attentive servers, and the Campfire S'more pizza for dessert was to die for!!

• Visited April 2013

Dallas, Texas, United States
“Best Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

This is one of my top three pizza establishments, a strong contender for my number one. Pizza is excellent...

Visited March 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Best pizza twirler ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Shared a pizza and parmesan chicken entree -- and both were absolutely great -- and I'm a picky eater. We designed the pizza with our own ingredients and the crust was perfect. The chicken another winner. Stopped by the open kitchen area and watched one chef twirl a pizza round -- wow!!! He spun it way up into the air and caught it effortlessly. Had me and everyone else in awe! Best pizza I've had in a long time. Wish I lived here.

• Visited March 2013
Texas
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

I've only been there once, but I will return again. I was there with a group of about 100 people for an important meeting. The staff was very friendly and the buffet laid out for our group was very good - penne in creme sauce, lasagna, salad, bread, cheescake. The food was great, and there was plenty for everyone. So why not give it 5 stars? While I appreciate the varied use of brick and stone, the curtains and panel of doors used to create dining rooms felt a little hokey. Because it is in a strip mall, I am guessing that there is only so much they can do to the building. Again, the food is great, and I recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Good Pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

I recently visited Tuscan Slice and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The atmosphere is very mom and pop authentic Italian style. All of their pizza is cooked in a huge fire brick oven which makes all the difference in the flavor. The service was good and the prices were reasonable for the quality and quantity of food you get. Overall this is an excellent place to go if you want authentic style Italian food for a reasonable price.