“Plato Loco”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Plato Loco Mexican Cafe and Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: It is a quaint restaurant in downtown Waxahachie. Run by sisters. Beatrice and Ashley and their other sister Rosemary runs Cedar Hill location. This Mexican Restaurant is so cute and has such a friendly atomosphere and full service bar. The food is great. I give it *****
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Wonderful wait staff. The food was awful. The chips and salsa were great, the chicken enchilladas were filled with dark meat chicken and the sour cream sauce was not good. The beans were the only thing I could eat. My husband had eggs and chorizo and said it was passable. We should have waited in line for the Dove's Nest!!!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Service was friendly, food was usual texmex fare, but was tasty. Magaritas were good. I would go back.

1  Thank 2manyscreennames
Reviewed November 13, 2012

This was our first trip to Plato Loco, and I must say that we were very impressed. It's not easy to impress an authentic Mexican because there are so many places out there that say they serve Mexican food and it's just straight off the truck, so to speak. This place actually made me want to see if my grandma was back there in the kitchen cooking. Friendly staff, great service, clean restaurant. We did not frequent the bar, but we will definately be back to check that out!

Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Love the food here its always fresh and very good. Service is great and love the family atmosphere. The bar is a plus also and drinks are tasty!

Reviewed June 17, 2012

If you are hungry and like chips, salsa, and burrito's this place is for you. My husband and I shared their mega burritto that was in the ten dollar range and had plenty to fill the both of us up. Staff was friendly as well.