All reviewsroom was cleanthe maintenance mandefinitely stay here againjetted tubvisit familya nice place to stayplenty of places to eatbreakfast areastaff was friendlygreat breakfastcomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationdesk clerkricklqpetwalmart
Reviewed October 13, 2017

The jetted tub is in the spacious living room with a super comfortable bed fridge and microwave. Breakfast was delicious and the area was constantly attended to and nothing ran low. We have stayed for both business and leisure and look forward to our next stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
SophiaGSM, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Waxahachie, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2018

Dear William !

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business! Hoping to host you again soon!

Reviewed October 5, 2017

I have been an elite member for over a year. This is the 2nd time that someone forgot to acknowledge that and give me my bag. After getting to my room, I called down to the front desk and reminded her and she said oh, you can just come down and get a water and any snack you want. I said, why didn't you tell me that when I was there?

the next issue I have is I specifically put in my notes on my reservation, as I do on every reservation I make, that I wanted a room close to the elevator. well, she puts me at the end of the hall. I wasn't happy.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Waxahachie, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

We will speak with our front desk representatives about the elite bag issue and remind them how important our elite guest are to our hotel and brand. Also, with room location we try to accommodate our guest with such request and will remind our front desk reps about that and if they can't accommodate to inform our guest about it prior to check-in. We apologize for the issues you had and hope you will give us another chance.

Reviewed September 29, 2017

I would recommend this Hotel to anyone. If there is a problem and they can fix they will go the extra mile to see that it happens. Ashley the manager she is awesome, she knows me by name and she is always there to take care of me... Thank you guys for Awesome Service!!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Hetal P, Staff at La Quinta Inn & Suites Waxahachie, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Reviewed September 4, 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Hetal P, LQ Staff at La Quinta Inn & Suites Waxahachie, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017