“Pleasant stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Waxahachie
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Waxahachie
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stayed one night at this La Quinta on a busy Saturday in Waxahachie. We were told that it was the second night in a row that they were booked to capacity. Despite booking a few weeks in advance, we still paid an elevated rate for the room (If I recall correctly it was around $110).

The staff seemed helpful, but we did encounter one inconvenience:

We checked in around 4:45 (check-in is listed as 3:00) to get ready for an evening wedding and had to wait in the lobby for our room to be ready. It wasn't a huge delay, but we were on a time crunch and it added a little stress to the afternoon.

The room was nice, large, and well-furnished, although it was obvious by the smell that it was a smoking room. I didn't visit the breakfast myself, but I was brought a banana and a cup of coffee by my girlfriend and she had good things to say about the selection.

All-in-all it was a pleasant stay, and I would consider this hotel again, especially if the rates were a little lower and the hotel wasn't as busy.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 23, 2013

This was a last-minute reservation, and we couldn't have made a better choice. Highly recommend this place! It's close to lots of restaurants and shopping, and it's a easy access on and off the major highways.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
A La Quinta traveler
Pollock, Louisiana, USA
Reviewed April 23, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I had to stay in Waxahachie on business. I picked La Quinta from word of mouth on associates, that stayed. I must say they were right. All around front desk to housekeeping was great. Breakfast was as good as I could get at IHOP, but included, I stayed 4 nights and must say I felt right at home. I want to thank the staff of hotel for creating this experience, I will be staying again anytime I'm in this area.

Room Tip: Stayed in one king size room. But heard no complaints on any room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
A La Quinta traveler
Waxahachie, Texas, USA
Reviewed April 19, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stayed at this hotel last weekend and I thought it was a great hotel. The room was clean, breakfast was great, and all the employees I talked to were very nice. I plan to stay here again next time I am in town.

• Stayed: April 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waxahachie
Comfort Suites Waxahachie
Best Western Plus Waxahachie Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Waxahachie
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Waxahachie
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ennis

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Waxahachie? Share your experiences!