See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 24, 2017

Complained three times to manager about noise problem room 113 next door kept TV on all night- Manager finally called me back after 4 days and said we did not have noise problem- WARNING Motel 6 Guest Relations will not help you with any problems because it is left up to Independent Motel Manager- Manager did offer 50 percent off next time ( wanted full refund which she would not do) Why would I go back to motel when they could resolve noise problem>

Room Tip: All Rooms face IH 35- so traffic noise can be a problem
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Waxahachie, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Dear Gary, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay due to the inconveniences you experienced with the noise issues.

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

This is a motel that must allow weekly rentals. All night long people were hanging out on side walk drinking yelling ect. Was literally afraid to walk mt dog. I left at 4 am, giving up getting any sleep. Room was 67.00. High for a dump. At 2 am my phone in room rang repeatedly, have no clue what that was about. When I called the desk to complain, the next morning the guy hung up on me. For safety reasons I did not ask for anyone to come and break up the party last night. Did not need some stupid hotel clerk telling anyone I complained. Drive on don't stop.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2017

I looked for a budget hotel and got what I was looking for. No complaints though. Room and bathroom were reasonably clean, that's all I need. Well, let me take that back, I needed a pet friendly hotel and this hotel was that. I had to make it clear I didn't want any room service while I stayed (3 nights) as I didn't want my cat to get out, and they respected my wishes, so my stay was all good as far as I'm concerned. Hotel was convenient to everything I needed to get to. Staff was friendly and cooperative. Had a micro and mini fridge in room which I appreciated.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

The rooms are cavernous meaning no carpets at all. Flat screen TV is too small for placement and has to be turned up loud to hear.

Walls are very thin resulting in every noise being heard through the night, including the neighbors TV.

No light in the Sink area at all and the Bulbs were missing. The cover was on top of the towel rack. No Shampoo, Conditioner, or Soap.

The beds are on Laminate plywood and constantly slide off the platform through the night when you roll over. Mattress is thin and feels like sleeping on a Futon at best. If I had to equate this to anything it would be compatible to sleeping in a dorm room. Don't expect much for the stay other than a budget.

Also we couldn't park anywhere near our room. We had to park out front, walk around back, up the stairs, half way down the hall to our room.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

Worst hotel I have ever stayed at in my life. The room was extremely dirty...... But let's be honest it's a motel 6 we need to lower our standards. I tried to take a drip in the pool but there whereHey girl I wanted to see if you were still wanting to play rings or if you are picking up with that other team we have 7 girls and we are playing 6-4 so we do have a few girls on the team more Hey girl I wanted to see if you were still wanting to play rings or if you are picking up with that other team we have 7 girls and we are playing 6-4 so we do have a few girls on the team pubic hairs in the pools then I was ok with. Sure construction works looked at me up and down like I was a piece of meat. The sheets were dirty and the bathroom was a place I wish I didn't have to use. We all expect this from a motel six..........until someone breaks into your room at 2:45 am. I jumped out of bed and screamed my head off, I was so traumatized by the situation. It was so unbelievable life changing. the hotel completely blew If off. They had no understanding or compassion. Please for your safety never, ever stay there. It's unsafe and it has changed my life forever. This sweet Indiana girl will learn to use a gun. This stay at this hotel has changed me forever.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple