$80
ComfortSuites
$107
$75
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

$80
$75
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$45
Motel 6 Waxahachie(Waxahachie)
$56
$53
$59
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

$111
$99
$64
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Everything went very smoothly on this stay. We had to change rooms after our first night (needed a second bed to accommodate a new arrival) and the transition was easy and quick. The room was ready well before the standard check in time, so there was no gap between being able to leave one room and enter the other. Everyone we spoke to at the front desk was friendly and helpful. The only small issue we had was the shower was a bit tricky in our first room, hard to figure out hot/cold and had to be just in the right spot to get hot water. In the second room, it worked perfectly.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
LaBradford S, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Waxahachie, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2018

Dear katherinekelli,

Thank you for your positive comments about our Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Waxahachie. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with. Remember, travel safely always! #StayAmazing!!

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Stay away from this property. The front desk staff is rude, unhelpful and below average in all aspects. During check in the girl who checked me in said "one moment I'm finishing something" and goes on to take 3-4 minutes before addressing me. I think it is very rude to let the customer stand for that amount of time.
I purchased a bottled soda 30 min later and asked for the bottle opener. Another woman with short dark hair and glasses very snarkily said "that is definitely a twist off" and laughs that I'm the idiot. I try again and it's indeed NOT a twist off. Hurt my hand trying.

Go up to my room and it smells over perfumed by room freshener. I get over to the sheets and they have hair strands on them and look quite wrinkled. I pull the sheets back and I'm instantly engulfed by the smell of sweat. Like same status as I just worked out for an hour and then got into bed dripping wet. It's NASTY. I call back down and ask to be switched. She tells me she is swamped and that the hotel is booked and she can't do anything for me. I told her there is no way these sheets were changed. She agrees that might be the case "but policy states they should be clean." I said regardless of policy no one changed these sheets. She brings me up folded sheets. I'm like are you expecting that I change the bed? Where is house keeping? She said no one is here except for me so if you want clean sheets you'll have to do it yourself.

Is this what I should expect from Marriott? I am Diamond with Hilton for a reason, I suppose. I'm currently working on an elite challenge with Marriott but I'm thinking based on the rooms I've seen during my challenge that I have zero reason to rule out my beloved Hilton.

Marriott sounded sorry about the experience but only made it up to me with 10,000 points. Seems a bit low for the night I had at this property. Such a bummer!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
4  Thank lizbyrd0324

Dear lizbyrd0324,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. All your comments are essential to educating our staff about good and bad service. We will ensure your feedback will be given to all. Furthermore, I will personally supervise that all your other complaints are addressed that everything will be in order on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back for another chance to provide you with a truly exceptional visit. My line remains open at all times in case you would like to speak about any future visits so please do not hesitate to contact me at your leisure :)

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

It all goes back to guest etiquette I really can't figure out why people act a fool when they stay at a hotel and stomp around on Floors yell scream and carry on like idiots which the hotel staff had a really hard time getting ahold of up until the police showed up This truly is a beautiful hotel and clean breakfast was beautiful staff was very pleasant and I will probably stay there again at some point but after having no sleep from 12:30 on and had to be at work at 7 a.m. it made for a very rough stay.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Dear ANN M,

Thank you for your positive comments and I am pleased that you had a good stay overall. However, I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced with the unpleasant guests surrounding your room during your stay and don't hesitate to call me to share more information to help us ensure that you will not encounter such an occurrence during your next visit with us.

LScroggins@HotelEquites.com

Reviewed July 19, 2017

This hotel has only been open a week. Check in staff and ladies in breakfast area very friendly & treated us like they were glad we were there. Modern & clean. Comfortable bed. Visit Waxahachie often & this will be our new go to hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family

Dear 58Michele59,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott Dallas Waxahachie hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Remember, travel safely always! #StayAmazing!!

Reviewed July 16, 2017

Everything about staying at this hotel was positive. Easy check-in. Friendly staff. Spic-n-span clean. Brand new. Spacious. Bright colors. Ample breakfast. Everything you could want in a hotel at a very reasonable price!

Room Tip: All the rooms are comfortable.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo

Dear denniscali59

I appreciate your positive feedback about our Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Waxahachie hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us. Remember, travel safely always! #StayAmazing!!