“Great service, great food”
Review of Frescos Cocina

Frescos Cocina
Ranked #2 of 47 Restaurants in Watauga
Cuisines: Mexican
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service, great food”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

You have to have the tacos with rib meat. Just incredible. I will come back to this place often. The patio area is good. There is no view, but you'd just be looking at a busy street anyway. It does get busy on the weekends.

Dallas/FortWorth
“Great chips and salsa”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I visited this restaurant for lunch. The chips and salsa are really good. Light and crispy chips and authentic fire roasted tomato salsa. My husband had the brisket tacos, which he said were good, but the rice was not that great. I had the lunch special whereby you pick 2, 3 or 4 of their taco's or enchilada's. I had a chicken enchilada, soft chicken taco and a crispy beef taco. The food was good, but nothing spectacular. The restaurant was clean and the staff were attentive, however, it was 2:00 during the week, so wasn't very busy. For the price, I think you can do better going to someplace like Rosa's. You get the same quality of food for much cheaper price.

• Visited August 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“My favorite restaurant in DFW”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Fresco's is my favorite restaurant in the entire DFW area! They are a little more expensive, but their ribeye is to die for! We've never had a bad meal from them, whether it's steaks, tacos, etc. Service is hit or miss (more hit than miss) and their side salad is great too!

• Visited June 2012
Orlando, Florida
“we had one of the best Mexican meals in a long time”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

we ordered queso....this is one of my pet peeves....if a place will not take the time to make great soups or queso--I will not go back...but..it was great..

the fajita steak enchiladas were so tasty....the shredded steak tacos were so very good...will we go back..yes, for sure

• Visited June 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Don't waste your time and calories stopping here.”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

We had lunch at Frescos today after reading the reviews which were good. There must have been a mistake in posting because the food we had was not at all appetizing. I had a brisket tamal and spouse had a brisket taco. The brisket in the tamal was not flavorful and the cheese and chili sauce were both terrible. In fact, the cheese sauce was a thick mass that I scrapped off the tamal. The chili sauce was just brown and lumpy. My husband's brisket taco was equally bad.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Gretchen248

Been to Frescos Cocina? Share your experiences!