“Great Comfort Food!”

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Keller
“Great Comfort Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2012

We go to Cotton Patch on a regular basis, and it is a reasonably priced, consistent place to get home style cooking. I would not go here if I wanted a great steak, even though theirs is pretty decent. But if you are in the mood for Chicken Fried Chicken or Chicken Fried Steak, theirs is really the best. The chicken is marinated and the breading is very good. I have actually never had anything bad there. Their salads, pork chops, soups, chicken, are all very good. The sides and the rolls are good too. The only things that I can't recommend are the desserts. I am always disappointed when I order one. Overall, a very nice place to eat.

• Visited January 2012

“So-so comfort food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2009

So-so comfort food.

Earleville, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very fast service! good...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2008

very fast service! good food! (we both got salads) EDIT 7/2/08: Went back again this time for dinner. Service was pretty good. It was busy, and we had a new guy. He was pretty good, still learning the menu, but was friendly. Food was good. Our friend had chicken fried steak and it was HUGE. I had the cajun shrimp which was Yum, and my fiance had the 9oz steak which was tasty. He liked the loaded baked potato too.

Los Angeles
“Sumptuous Sirloins”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2007

My brother took me here to have his favorate steak, the sirloin. This sirloin tasted almost as good as filet mignon. I'm not kidding. It was that good.