“Hard to beat!”
Review of OC Burgers

OC Burgers
Ranked #8 of 47 Restaurants in Watauga
Cuisines: American
Description: I've reviewed another OC Burgers in Euless, Texas. That one closed, however the OC Burgers in Watauga TX is still open. I was surprised to see that it hasn't been reviewed on tripadvisor yet.
Tennessee
“Hard to beat!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Visiting family in Fort Worth for over a decade, we've been to OC Burgers several times. Our "naughty" meal of onion rings, chili cheese fries, and burgers was oh-so-good! Prices are reasonable and service is quick. The extensive menu of breakfast items, burgers, tacos, salads, and more makes it hard to decide. Everything we've had there is delicious!

• Visited October 2013

Fort Worth, Texas
“Good Burger!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Tried OC Burger since I just moved to the area. They had done well in the annual "burger battle" in Fort Worth. Not disappointed at all. Meat cooked perfectly and served on a homemade bun. Nice selection of "flavors". I had jalapeño with pepper jack cheese.
Staff attentive even though you order at the counter and they deliver. Going back for more!

• Visited August 2013