“They just need to pack it up and go!!”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #30 of 48 Restaurants in Watauga
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I used to like eating here until they came out against conceal and carry. That is their choice as it is mine not to eat here. So if you support the right to protect yourself and family I recommend going else where.

1  Thank Butch999
There are newer reviews for Chipotle Mexican Grill

Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

My family eats here at least once a week, and it never gets old. For the quality and the amount of food, it is a great value.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Whenever I'm in the mood for fresh tex-mex I go to Chipotle. It makes me feel good to know that I'm eating at a place that understands the importance of treating animals right. Their brown rice is delicious and their iced tea is the bomb!

Reviewed December 19, 2011

Both my wife and son have Celiac disease and Chipotle has been a very good, safe place for them to eat since they opened in Watauga. The staff is very good about changing their gloves and the serving utensils to make sure there is no cross-contamination. In addition, the food is very fresh and very good and the prices are certainly reasonable.

Reviewed November 26, 2011

Good food but not enough for my money. My daughter likes to eat and her burrito meal wasn't enough. But good chips!